Now we get to the board's BIOS setup. Foxconn has gone with the traditional blue menu based Award 6 BIOS that we know and love. The motherboard's budget status eliminates it from being an overclockers board. Foxconn has placed what overclocking features it supports under the "Fox Central Control Unit" menu.
Bus Speeds :-
CPU FSB Overclock Choice: 800MHz to 3000MHz in 1MHz Increments
DIMM Voltage Control: 1.68v to 2.36v in Various Increments
NB Voltage Control: 1.16v to 1.62v in Various Increments
PCIE Voltage Control: 1.38v to 1.95v in Various Increments
CPU Voltage Offset: +/- 0 to 40mV in 1mV Increments
As you can see there are very little overclocking options on the board. With this limited amount of settings we only managed to get the motherboard to 438MHz.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design