Now we get to the board's BIOS setup. Foxconn has gone with the traditional blue menu based Award 6 BIOS that we know and love. The motherboard's budget status eliminates it from being an overclockers board. Foxconn has placed what overclocking features it supports under the "Fox Central Control Unit" menu.
Bus Speeds :-
CPU FSB Overclock Choice: 800MHz to 3000MHz in 1MHz Increments
DIMM Voltage Control: 1.68v to 2.36v in Various Increments
NB Voltage Control: 1.16v to 1.62v in Various Increments
PCIE Voltage Control: 1.38v to 1.95v in Various Increments
CPU Voltage Offset: +/- 0 to 40mV in 1mV Increments
As you can see there are very little overclocking options on the board. With this limited amount of settings we only managed to get the motherboard to 438MHz.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology