Package and Contents
Foxconn's G33M motherboard is aimed at the OEM and base line segment, The box is a no frills design with just the name and model written on the front, along with the fact that this motherboard uses a Micro ATX design.
The back of the box contains some marketing info on the board's main features, but nowhere is there a main specs sheet or a colour photo of the board, something that would definitely aid in the decision in whether or not to purchase this board.
The documentation bundle with the Foxconn G33M is rather disappointing, only a basic installation pamphlet is included. The main manual is on the included CD in PDF form, not real helpful if you don't have a second PC around to read the manual on while you set up. Though the board is a budget design, skimping out on the user manual is a definite strike against this board.
Down to the cables and accessories, included you get yourself a single SATA cable along with a SATA power adapter cable and IDE cable. Something we weren't expecting in the box was the inclusion of a Firewire PCI slot cover bracket, always a welcomed addition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017