Remember years ago when you needed a power supply it was a simple matter of just picking up whatever happened to be in stock at your local geek store? To say that times have changed would be an understatement to the extreme. With the advent of monstrous peripherals and processing power that would have made the heads spin of those who actually invented microprocessors way back when, the need for both stable and abundant power has never been higher.
Enter Cooler Master, a company once noted for mass producing OEM style cooling solutions. This company has been creating some waves in the enthusiast community for a few years with products ranging from not only OEM style cooling, but high-performance varieties as well. Add to this a growing line of enclosures and power supplies and you see some folks who are out to prove themselves.
Today's article will cover one of their more high-end power supplies, the Real Power Pro M1000. With a rapidly expanding list of choices in this realm of power supplies, we are going to look at both performance and features, helping you to decide whether you should make this unit a consideration for your hard earned upgrading dollars.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis