Remember years ago when you needed a power supply it was a simple matter of just picking up whatever happened to be in stock at your local geek store? To say that times have changed would be an understatement to the extreme. With the advent of monstrous peripherals and processing power that would have made the heads spin of those who actually invented microprocessors way back when, the need for both stable and abundant power has never been higher.
Enter Cooler Master, a company once noted for mass producing OEM style cooling solutions. This company has been creating some waves in the enthusiast community for a few years with products ranging from not only OEM style cooling, but high-performance varieties as well. Add to this a growing line of enclosures and power supplies and you see some folks who are out to prove themselves.
Today's article will cover one of their more high-end power supplies, the Real Power Pro M1000. With a rapidly expanding list of choices in this realm of power supplies, we are going to look at both performance and features, helping you to decide whether you should make this unit a consideration for your hard earned upgrading dollars.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fuel cell maker teases 7-day battery life on smartphones inevitable
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance