Remember years ago when you needed a power supply it was a simple matter of just picking up whatever happened to be in stock at your local geek store? To say that times have changed would be an understatement to the extreme. With the advent of monstrous peripherals and processing power that would have made the heads spin of those who actually invented microprocessors way back when, the need for both stable and abundant power has never been higher.
Enter Cooler Master, a company once noted for mass producing OEM style cooling solutions. This company has been creating some waves in the enthusiast community for a few years with products ranging from not only OEM style cooling, but high-performance varieties as well. Add to this a growing line of enclosures and power supplies and you see some folks who are out to prove themselves.
Today's article will cover one of their more high-end power supplies, the Real Power Pro M1000. With a rapidly expanding list of choices in this realm of power supplies, we are going to look at both performance and features, helping you to decide whether you should make this unit a consideration for your hard earned upgrading dollars.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 14 patch 3.2 begins the Gears of Change
- Google's 'right to be forgotten' initiative extended to every domain
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal brings a sword to a gun fight, and more
- For Honor not meant for the mass market, more of a 'core' game
- Stay Connected to Netflix, Hulu & More Anywhere in the World
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives