Remember years ago when you needed a power supply it was a simple matter of just picking up whatever happened to be in stock at your local geek store? To say that times have changed would be an understatement to the extreme. With the advent of monstrous peripherals and processing power that would have made the heads spin of those who actually invented microprocessors way back when, the need for both stable and abundant power has never been higher.
Enter Cooler Master, a company once noted for mass producing OEM style cooling solutions. This company has been creating some waves in the enthusiast community for a few years with products ranging from not only OEM style cooling, but high-performance varieties as well. Add to this a growing line of enclosures and power supplies and you see some folks who are out to prove themselves.
Today's article will cover one of their more high-end power supplies, the Real Power Pro M1000. With a rapidly expanding list of choices in this realm of power supplies, we are going to look at both performance and features, helping you to decide whether you should make this unit a consideration for your hard earned upgrading dollars.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now