Remember years ago when you needed a power supply it was a simple matter of just picking up whatever happened to be in stock at your local geek store? To say that times have changed would be an understatement to the extreme. With the advent of monstrous peripherals and processing power that would have made the heads spin of those who actually invented microprocessors way back when, the need for both stable and abundant power has never been higher.
Enter Cooler Master, a company once noted for mass producing OEM style cooling solutions. This company has been creating some waves in the enthusiast community for a few years with products ranging from not only OEM style cooling, but high-performance varieties as well. Add to this a growing line of enclosures and power supplies and you see some folks who are out to prove themselves.
Today's article will cover one of their more high-end power supplies, the Real Power Pro M1000. With a rapidly expanding list of choices in this realm of power supplies, we are going to look at both performance and features, helping you to decide whether you should make this unit a consideration for your hard earned upgrading dollars.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types