The new GF2 MX400 really does pull ahead of the pack for a value card, and ABIT has once again shown the way. Speed, stability and overclockability are once again showcased by ABit's design team. With more than enough memory, high clock speeds and very impressive bench results for a value card, we only found one small flaw; no RAM Sinks. The RAM Sinks would have made for extra overclocking performance; but then again, we are dealing with a value card.
GF2 MX400 Core
Bit Pricey for a GF2 MX400
No RAM Sinks
Rating - 9/10
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Report indicates Supervalu hit by yet another data breach again
- Microsoft officially unveils Windows 10, pushing into the future
- Edinburgh Airport testing out Google Glass, enhancing customer service
- ROCCAT begins shipping its Tyon gaming mouse
- eMusic dropping major record labels, choosing to go back to indie
- Tt eSPORTS Poseidon ZX Illuminated Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- 4K Showdown - ASUS GTX 980 4GB in Single, SLI, 3-Way SLI and 4-Way SLI
- BIOS, storage configuration
- Limefuel Rugged L150XR 15,000mAh Battery Pack Review
- Using PC-Q18 without discrete PSU
- Sharkoon Announces Skiller PRO Gaming Keyboard
- TSMC Delivers First Fully Functional 16FinFET Networking Processor
- Samsung Starts Producing 3.2-Terabyte NVMe SSD Based on 3D V-NAND
- Cooler Master Announces Novatouch TKL Keyboard
- Micron Debuts the M600 Solid State Drives