The new GF2 MX400 really does pull ahead of the pack for a value card, and ABIT has once again shown the way. Speed, stability and overclockability are once again showcased by ABit's design team. With more than enough memory, high clock speeds and very impressive bench results for a value card, we only found one small flaw; no RAM Sinks. The RAM Sinks would have made for extra overclocking performance; but then again, we are dealing with a value card.
GF2 MX400 Core
Bit Pricey for a GF2 MX400
No RAM Sinks
Rating - 9/10
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer leaks, prepare for goosebumps
- Former EA CEO is now the boss Unity Technologies
- Wearable health technology looks promising, but still a novelty
- Fake virtual girl Sweetie helps bust Australian sexual offender
- Chromebook sales only tally 1% of total PC sales, Acer in the lead
- Problem with memory 2 of 4 slot only work Z68MA-D2H-B3 v1.3
- WHEA Event ID 19 CPU-corrected hw error
- Buffalo MiniStation Air 2 Wireless Mobile Storage Drive Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer 2 USB ports don't work
- bios versions out of sync
- ASRock Unveils the X99 Extreme11 Motherboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G751 Gaming Laptop
- Turtle Beach XO ONE Gaming Headset Now Available in Stores
- Eurocom Launches M5 Pro Ultra HD Notebook
- Shuttle Announces High-resolution Triple-display Slim PC