The new GF2 MX400 really does pull ahead of the pack for a value card, and ABIT has once again shown the way. Speed, stability and overclockability are once again showcased by ABit's design team. With more than enough memory, high clock speeds and very impressive bench results for a value card, we only found one small flaw; no RAM Sinks. The RAM Sinks would have made for extra overclocking performance; but then again, we are dealing with a value card.
GF2 MX400 Core
Bit Pricey for a GF2 MX400
No RAM Sinks
Rating - 9/10
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this content
Latest Tech News Posts
- An artificial leaf could be the future of space travel
- Prepare yourself for the next-generation of water balloon fights
- 24: Live Another Day coming to Blu-ray from 20th Century Fox
- Instagram begins rolling out Bolt, its new messaging application
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Atlas Pro Edition costs $119.99
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Facebook's acquisition of Oculus VR will... View More Polls
- Temperature problems AS Rock Vision 3D
- Zalman Knossos ZM-GM4 Professional Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Question about PCB thickness ASRock Z97-EXTREME6
- z97 asrock MB issue windows 8.1 not seeing hard drive but bios does
- Catzilla thread?
- Samsung Introduces New External Optical Disc Drives for Ultrabooks
- BIOSTAR Unveils the Hi-Fi B85S2G LGA1150 Motherboard
- SanDisk Completes Acquisition of Fusion-io
- PQI Debuts Portable Storage Drive with Integrated Apple Lightning Connector
- MAINGEAR Introduces the Pulse 15 Gaming Laptop