The new GF2 MX400 really does pull ahead of the pack for a value card, and ABIT has once again shown the way. Speed, stability and overclockability are once again showcased by ABit's design team. With more than enough memory, high clock speeds and very impressive bench results for a value card, we only found one small flaw; no RAM Sinks. The RAM Sinks would have made for extra overclocking performance; but then again, we are dealing with a value card.
GF2 MX400 Core
Bit Pricey for a GF2 MX400
No RAM Sinks
Rating - 9/10
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says he is 'proud to be gay' in published essay
- CurrentC, rival to Apple Pay mobile payment system, suffers breach
- FAA makes flying drones near sports stadiums a punishable crime
- Comcast settles overcharging lawsuit, will fork over $50 million
- 'State sponsored' Russian hacker group is attacking geographic rivals
- Open driver handle failed
- SanDisk Ultra II 480GB SSD Review
- 140W-processor not listed in CPU-supportlist-Asrock alive-dual-esata2
- LaCie D2 Thunderbolt 2 128GB SSD Storage Upgrade Kit Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX OC Video Card Review
- ASRock Unveils the X99 Extreme11 Motherboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G751 Gaming Laptop
- Turtle Beach XO ONE Gaming Headset Now Available in Stores
- Eurocom Launches M5 Pro Ultra HD Notebook
- Shuttle Announces High-resolution Triple-display Slim PC