The new GF2 MX400 really does pull ahead of the pack for a value card, and ABIT has once again shown the way. Speed, stability and overclockability are once again showcased by ABit's design team. With more than enough memory, high clock speeds and very impressive bench results for a value card, we only found one small flaw; no RAM Sinks. The RAM Sinks would have made for extra overclocking performance; but then again, we are dealing with a value card.
GF2 MX400 Core
Bit Pricey for a GF2 MX400
No RAM Sinks
Rating - 9/10
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- AMD drops the prices on their APUs, is also offering free games
- Airbnb valued at $13 billion, up from $10 billion earlier this year
- Microsoft posts record revenue, Surface sales are helping, a lot
- Netflix announces three new original series for 2015
- 3D Realms offers up the delicious 32-bit 3D Realms Anthology for $20
- H97M Pro4
- AsRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 + i5 2500k - latest BIOS?
- E3C226D2I + 32GB ECC support?
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience Software Overview - A Gamer's Best Friend
- How to copy 100s of PTIFF images from Govt website easily
- ASRock Unveils the X99 Extreme11 Motherboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G751 Gaming Laptop
- Turtle Beach XO ONE Gaming Headset Now Available in Stores
- Eurocom Launches M5 Pro Ultra HD Notebook
- Shuttle Announces High-resolution Triple-display Slim PC