The new GF2 MX400 really does pull ahead of the pack for a value card, and ABIT has once again shown the way. Speed, stability and overclockability are once again showcased by ABit's design team. With more than enough memory, high clock speeds and very impressive bench results for a value card, we only found one small flaw; no RAM Sinks. The RAM Sinks would have made for extra overclocking performance; but then again, we are dealing with a value card.
GF2 MX400 Core
Bit Pricey for a GF2 MX400
No RAM Sinks
Rating - 9/10
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Home Depot breach leads to stolen customer payment information
- Researchers create new app that helps extend smartphone battery life
- Microsoft Windows 8 making progress, but still trails other OSes
- Celebrity hacker responsible for leaking nude photos hunted by FBI
- Report: Apple signs deal to facilitate mobile payments with iPhone 6
- Digital Storm Bolt 2 SFF Gaming Desktop PC Review
- GA-X99-Gaming 5 BIOS issues F5 / F6C
- Samsung XP941 256GB Ultra M.2 PCIe SSD Review
- BSOD during shut down/restart
- Sapphire Radeon R9 285 2GB Dual-X OC Video Card Review
- EIZO Announces New 19-inch and 26-inch DuraVision Monitors
- LG to Unveil World's First 21:9 Curved IPS Monitor at IFA 2014
- BIOSTAR Announces the J1800TH Mini-ITX System-On-Chip Solution
- AMD to Celebrate 30 Years of Graphics and Gaming
- Razer Goes Full Spectrum Color With All-New Chroma Feature