The new GF2 MX400 really does pull ahead of the pack for a value card, and ABIT has once again shown the way. Speed, stability and overclockability are once again showcased by ABit's design team. With more than enough memory, high clock speeds and very impressive bench results for a value card, we only found one small flaw; no RAM Sinks. The RAM Sinks would have made for extra overclocking performance; but then again, we are dealing with a value card.
GF2 MX400 Core
Bit Pricey for a GF2 MX400
No RAM Sinks
Rating - 9/10
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Pres. Obama says United States not in cyberwar with North Korea
- BMW interested in creating vehicle technology controlled by smartwatch
- BitTorrent more than happy to carry 'The Interview' for Sony Pictures
- Report: Alcatraz prisoners could have survived escape attempt in 1962
- Staples announces 1.6 million cards affected in previous data breach
- X99 Extreme11 PCIE3 useless?
- Problems with X99 Professional
- DVI cable
- OverClock X5460 on EP45-UD3P
- Addonics Sapphire Write Protect Storage Enclosure Review
- EVGA X99 Motherboards and G.Skill Memory Offer Top Compatibility
- Toshiba Launches 6TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- Thermalright Introduces Macho 90 and Silver Arrow ITX CPU Coolers
- Huntkey New Products Release Conference Held in Uzbekistan
- Lian Li Launches O Series Wall-Mountable Chassis