The new GF2 MX400 really does pull ahead of the pack for a value card, and ABIT has once again shown the way. Speed, stability and overclockability are once again showcased by ABit's design team. With more than enough memory, high clock speeds and very impressive bench results for a value card, we only found one small flaw; no RAM Sinks. The RAM Sinks would have made for extra overclocking performance; but then again, we are dealing with a value card.
GF2 MX400 Core
Bit Pricey for a GF2 MX400
No RAM Sinks
Rating - 9/10
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- BioShock creator teases he's working on a new first-person adventure
- Bill Gates impressed by HoloLens, says it may take a few years
- Spotify launches into partnership with PlayStation and Sony
- ACLU: DEA conducting massive license plate reader operation
- Patriots will win Super Bowl, Microsoft Cortana platform predicts
- Intel RST driver and utility will not install on asrock x99 extreme 4 motherboard
- Asus Maximus hero VII + i5 4690k - RAM
- asrock g41c-gs r2.0 need help
- CyberPowerPC Syber Gaming Vapor Review - Steam Machine Alternative
- Asrock 990FX Extreme9 motherboard won't wake up from sleep
- Windows 10: A New Generation of Windows
- NVIDIA Releases the GeForce 347.25 WHQL Game Ready Driver
- ZOTAC Freezes the GeForce GTX 960 Series Graphics Card
- Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC ACX 2.0+
- Point of View Announces the GeForce GTX 960 TROOPER