The new GF2 MX400 really does pull ahead of the pack for a value card, and ABIT has once again shown the way. Speed, stability and overclockability are once again showcased by ABit's design team. With more than enough memory, high clock speeds and very impressive bench results for a value card, we only found one small flaw; no RAM Sinks. The RAM Sinks would have made for extra overclocking performance; but then again, we are dealing with a value card.
GF2 MX400 Core
Bit Pricey for a GF2 MX400
No RAM Sinks
Rating - 9/10
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this content
Latest Tech News Posts
- Burglar takes iPod Touch that controls triple amputee's movement
- Time Warner Cable service disrupted to millions of U.S. subscribers
- Lizard Squad hacker group actively being investigated by FBI
- Hewlett-Packard recalling 6 million power cords due to fire risks
- The NSA has its own Google-like internal search engine
- Samsung 845DC PRO Enterprise SSD Review
- Crucial DDR4 Memory Performance Overview Early Look vs. DDR2 & DDR3
- ASRock VisionX 420D-8G1T86/W Driver anywhere???
- ASUS ROG Maximus VII Formula (Intel Z97) Motherboard Review
- what about the video games which is not supported
- EIZO Announces New 19-inch and 26-inch DuraVision Monitors
- LG to Unveil World's First 21:9 Curved IPS Monitor at IFA 2014
- BIOSTAR Announces the J1800TH Mini-ITX System-On-Chip Solution
- AMD to Celebrate 30 Years of Graphics and Gaming
- Razer Goes Full Spectrum Color With All-New Chroma Feature