Arctic Cooling is not the oldest company around, but they have come a long way in making a name for themselves in the cooling product line. Many enthusiasts live by the Arctic Cooling brand name and this reputation is well deserved. They have a line of cooling solutions for nearly every niche area and their prices tend to be more than reasonable.
Of course, when it comes to cooling there is more than just the cooler. Besides the normal considerations of airflow and such, the Thermal Interface Material (TIM) plays a huge role in the overall effectiveness of the cooling solution. This holds especially true for those diehard overclockers where even small variations in temperature can make a difference in terms of processor speed.
Enter the above mentioned Arctic Cooling with a new TIM they have dubbed MX-2. While there are not that many players in this market area, the names that are out there have a huge reputation. So relax for a few as we take a look at this newcomer in the TIM market and see if it has what it takes to be a worthy consideration for your next project.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Clinton's deleted emails won't go public before election
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now