Although we've already covered some of the software aspects of the GSmart t600, Gigabyte has crammed it full of extras, even though Windows Mobile 6 Professional comes with a wide range of handy applications on its own. The TV application is the easiest one to spot, but Gigabyte has also added Spb Catalog and Spb Backup, both of which are quite useful. Gigabyte has also included an audio recording application, an audio mixer application with 3D audio spatializer, a contact blacklist utility and its own Bluetooth utility.
The standby screen is quite busy when you first power on the GSmart t600 and we'd suggest you make it a bit less busy to speed up the phone.
As mentioned earlier, Windows Mobile 6 comes with Live Messenger and it is much easier to use than the version that came with Windows Mobile 5 devices, especially when it comes to chatting with multiple people at once.
The 480x640 screen is great for browsing web pages, although it might not look like it from the TweakTown screen below. You can turn the screen sideways and get 640x480. Although this isn't quite good enough for most modern websites, it's still far superior to the standard 320x240 screens which most smart phones use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new Sonix PCIe 480GB SSD reads at 2.8GB/sec
- Halloween Sale: Under $7 for Evil Within & Mad Max
- ZOTAC's new mini PC packs full-sized GeForce GTX 1080
- Brand new Intel Kaby Lake HP laptops, up to $510 Off
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards