Although we've already covered some of the software aspects of the GSmart t600, Gigabyte has crammed it full of extras, even though Windows Mobile 6 Professional comes with a wide range of handy applications on its own. The TV application is the easiest one to spot, but Gigabyte has also added Spb Catalog and Spb Backup, both of which are quite useful. Gigabyte has also included an audio recording application, an audio mixer application with 3D audio spatializer, a contact blacklist utility and its own Bluetooth utility.
The standby screen is quite busy when you first power on the GSmart t600 and we'd suggest you make it a bit less busy to speed up the phone.
As mentioned earlier, Windows Mobile 6 comes with Live Messenger and it is much easier to use than the version that came with Windows Mobile 5 devices, especially when it comes to chatting with multiple people at once.
The 480x640 screen is great for browsing web pages, although it might not look like it from the TweakTown screen below. You can turn the screen sideways and get 640x480. Although this isn't quite good enough for most modern websites, it's still far superior to the standard 320x240 screens which most smart phones use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives