Not unlike most low-end cards, ZOTAC have opted for a smaller box design which shares the same character on the front as the 8800GTX AMP Edition card we reviewed last week.
The front of the box is very standard as far as information goes, we can see 256MB of DDR-II memory is included on the card, along with the card also having HDCP. The 8400GS is the first card in the 8 series line-up which doesn't support Dual-Link DVI.
Turning the box over we have a pretty standard layout. The back doesn't have any real specifics on the actual card, rather just some of the features that are supported.
As we open the package we are greeted with nothing fancy here, with only a driver CD and the S-Video to RCA connector included. While the package might be on the light side of things, the fact that this card is priced at a lowly figure of around $75 AUD / $60 USD makes up for it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Clinton's deleted emails won't go public before election
- Palmer Luckey spends money on pro-Trump 'meme magic'
- The biggest telescope begins its search for alien life
- Want to play Battlefield 1 early? Prepare for October 13
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now