While this particular product will only appeal to the hardcore Power Users among us, it does do what it was intended to do. It keeps your memory running at a lower temperature. The main use for this will be for those who are running their systems at a very high FSB setting. The cooler temperatures will aid in allowing for higher memory speeds to be used, and will also allow for the use of higher I/O voltages. The active cooling will help in making the 3.4v and 3.5v settings to remain stable. This in turn will help in running the FSB at even higher speeds.
Now I'm not going to sit here and promise a better overclock just because you have this kit installed because there are just too many variables to consider. But I WILL say that your chances of success are much higher by using an active memory cooling device like this Thermaltake unit.
Bottom line...If you fall into the elite group who consider themselves to be Overclocking Enthusiasts, then you'll want to take a look at this kit. It is simple, effective, and at only about US$10, it's a no-brainer.
Nice temperature reduction
Sleeve bearing fan
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched