While this particular product will only appeal to the hardcore Power Users among us, it does do what it was intended to do. It keeps your memory running at a lower temperature. The main use for this will be for those who are running their systems at a very high FSB setting. The cooler temperatures will aid in allowing for higher memory speeds to be used, and will also allow for the use of higher I/O voltages. The active cooling will help in making the 3.4v and 3.5v settings to remain stable. This in turn will help in running the FSB at even higher speeds.
Now I'm not going to sit here and promise a better overclock just because you have this kit installed because there are just too many variables to consider. But I WILL say that your chances of success are much higher by using an active memory cooling device like this Thermaltake unit.
Bottom line...If you fall into the elite group who consider themselves to be Overclocking Enthusiasts, then you'll want to take a look at this kit. It is simple, effective, and at only about US$10, it's a no-brainer.
Nice temperature reduction
Sleeve bearing fan
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA is racing to victory
- Vertu launches a $360,000 priced feature phone
- Far Cry 5's world evolves based on your decisions
- OnePlus Confirms: OnePlus 3T is being discontinued
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017