While this particular product will only appeal to the hardcore Power Users among us, it does do what it was intended to do. It keeps your memory running at a lower temperature. The main use for this will be for those who are running their systems at a very high FSB setting. The cooler temperatures will aid in allowing for higher memory speeds to be used, and will also allow for the use of higher I/O voltages. The active cooling will help in making the 3.4v and 3.5v settings to remain stable. This in turn will help in running the FSB at even higher speeds.
Now I'm not going to sit here and promise a better overclock just because you have this kit installed because there are just too many variables to consider. But I WILL say that your chances of success are much higher by using an active memory cooling device like this Thermaltake unit.
Bottom line...If you fall into the elite group who consider themselves to be Overclocking Enthusiasts, then you'll want to take a look at this kit. It is simple, effective, and at only about US$10, it's a no-brainer.
Nice temperature reduction
Sleeve bearing fan
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition