While this particular product will only appeal to the hardcore Power Users among us, it does do what it was intended to do. It keeps your memory running at a lower temperature. The main use for this will be for those who are running their systems at a very high FSB setting. The cooler temperatures will aid in allowing for higher memory speeds to be used, and will also allow for the use of higher I/O voltages. The active cooling will help in making the 3.4v and 3.5v settings to remain stable. This in turn will help in running the FSB at even higher speeds.
Now I'm not going to sit here and promise a better overclock just because you have this kit installed because there are just too many variables to consider. But I WILL say that your chances of success are much higher by using an active memory cooling device like this Thermaltake unit.
Bottom line...If you fall into the elite group who consider themselves to be Overclocking Enthusiasts, then you'll want to take a look at this kit. It is simple, effective, and at only about US$10, it's a no-brainer.
Nice temperature reduction
Sleeve bearing fan
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now