While this particular product will only appeal to the hardcore Power Users among us, it does do what it was intended to do. It keeps your memory running at a lower temperature. The main use for this will be for those who are running their systems at a very high FSB setting. The cooler temperatures will aid in allowing for higher memory speeds to be used, and will also allow for the use of higher I/O voltages. The active cooling will help in making the 3.4v and 3.5v settings to remain stable. This in turn will help in running the FSB at even higher speeds.
Now I'm not going to sit here and promise a better overclock just because you have this kit installed because there are just too many variables to consider. But I WILL say that your chances of success are much higher by using an active memory cooling device like this Thermaltake unit.
Bottom line...If you fall into the elite group who consider themselves to be Overclocking Enthusiasts, then you'll want to take a look at this kit. It is simple, effective, and at only about US$10, it's a no-brainer.
Nice temperature reduction
Sleeve bearing fan
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- What Zelda: Breath of the Wild would look like on NES
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club