Thermaltake is a company that has been around since 1999. They have dealt in a few different ideas for better computing, but have spent a majority of their efforts in the cooling arena. Gaining recognition with their Orb line of coolers, there formed two distinct groups of people...those who loved their products, and those who hated them.
The two groups became a moot point, however, with the introduction of the Dragon Orb 3 HSF. This single product proved to the world that not only could the company create a very efficient heatsink, but that it was in the game for keeps.
So now that they had fully proven themselves, it was time to expand the concept of cooling and make it an affordable ideal to many other component areas. This is where we come in with this review. The Active Memory Cooling Kit is a kit that is designed to keep your PC133 or DDR SDRAM modules nice and cool. It takes their recent Memory Heat Spreaders and improved the concept by adding a small fan.
So was it a successful venture? Let's find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis