The card uses the default GeForce 8800GTX cooler with Zotac's own sticker placed over the top of it. We can see that the same image displayed on the front of the box is also used on the front of the card. Visually it's really no different to any other 8800GTX (apart from the sticker).
Moving across the top of the card we have two 6-pin PCI Express connectors to power the beast along with our two SLI connectors. Hopefully we will know what our second SLI connector is for in the near future so we can have some more fun.
Moving to the I/O side of things we have two DVI connectors which support not only HDCP but also Dual-Link connectivity for 30" monitors. We also have the TV-Out port in the event you want to chuck that picture onto a big screen.
The biggest feature of the AMP! Edition is the massive overclock. The card clocks in at 630MHz on the core (which is 55MHz over the stock 575MHz clock speed) and also a huge 2000MHz DDR on the memory (200MHz DDR over the stock 1800MHz DDR speed).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance