The card uses the default GeForce 8800GTX cooler with Zotac's own sticker placed over the top of it. We can see that the same image displayed on the front of the box is also used on the front of the card. Visually it's really no different to any other 8800GTX (apart from the sticker).
Moving across the top of the card we have two 6-pin PCI Express connectors to power the beast along with our two SLI connectors. Hopefully we will know what our second SLI connector is for in the near future so we can have some more fun.
Moving to the I/O side of things we have two DVI connectors which support not only HDCP but also Dual-Link connectivity for 30" monitors. We also have the TV-Out port in the event you want to chuck that picture onto a big screen.
The biggest feature of the AMP! Edition is the massive overclock. The card clocks in at 630MHz on the core (which is 55MHz over the stock 575MHz clock speed) and also a huge 2000MHz DDR on the memory (200MHz DDR over the stock 1800MHz DDR speed).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives