Looking at the front of the box we have quite a cool looking image displayed. As always, the front of the box is very standard with the company name and model listed. We also have some of the main specifications on there, including the fact that HDCP is supported. There is also the clear indication that this particular model is their "AMP! Edition" variant.
The back of the box has the information we see on most 8 series graphics card boxes including the table that gives us an idea of what card is best for you. We also have an explanation on a number of the main features that the 8800 series offers.
Moving over to the package, it's pretty light. We have the standard power cables and DVI to VGA connectors. Also included is the HD-Out cable which has S-Video connectivity as well. Last of all we see some component cables and of course a driver CD.
It would have been nice to have a game included within the package, but it's possible that because Zotac are quite new they haven't been able to establish a relationship with any game companies just yet. Hopefully this is something that is looked at sooner rather than later. The inclusion of the component cables were nice to see, as this isn't something we see very often. This allows anyone who wants to make use of TV-Out have multiple connectivity options out of the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni