Package and Contents
To start off we take a look at the package and what you get. ECS's G33 motherboard is aimed at the value and budget users. The box somewhat resembles it, but it's the packaging that mostly reflects it. The box is small, giving us the clear indication of the Micro ATX motherboard inside. The front of the box just gives you the model number and company logo.
The back of the box gives you quite a bit of information on the board as well as a full colour photo which details the layout and an explanation of the features. While on the budget side, ECS has a big plus on giving you a full colour photo of the board. It's not wise to purchase a product without being able to at least see a photo of it, this is how it's been in the past. But thankfully companies are starting to see the light in terms of consumer knowledge.
Documentation is quite extensive. ECS provides a full detailed user manual explaining all of the features of the board, its layout and BIOS setup. A quick install pamphlet is also included which provides quite a bit of info on getting the board inside your case, connecting the front panel ports and also the onboard headers. Software is included on a single CD with drivers that are not only for XP and XP64, but Vista as well. This is because the chipset gets the Vista certifications thanks to Intel's new onboard video.
Lastly are the accessories included. The budget side of the board is shown here. Only a single SATA data cable, FDD cable and rear I/O shield are included. There are no power adapters for the SATA HDD or IDE cables, as there are no IDE ports on the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis