Camera and Sample Photos
The camera application was pretty straightforward to use again, although some of the icons for changing settings were too small and made it fiddly to enable things like the flash.
The camera has auto focus, although there's no pressure sensitivity in the shutter button (the same button that launches the application) and this meant that there was a severe shutter delay in most cases, which resulted in many blurry shots. The quality isn't great, but it's okay as a point and shoot camera for basic web usage or MMS.
As you can see from the full size crop from the image below, the quality is slightly blurry even when you line up the object but once it saves, the quality isn't too bad. Indoor shots were actually better than those produced by the Shine and with the LED flash enabled, darker objects would come out slightly better than without it.
The Prada can also record video and voice, although the quality was fairly poor for video. LG has supplied four games, all fairly mundane things, but one of them takes advantage of the wide screen ability of the Prada, but the touch sensitive screen lets it down, as you can press on two places at the same time and the response time of the touch screen seems to be slightly too slow for games of this type.
We haven't covered every feature into detail and there's a wide range of little utilities that comes as standard, all of them more or less useful depending on what you use your phone for, as you can see in the OS shot above.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched