Package and Contents
Normally we start with a look at the box that the board is shipped to us in, unfortunately, DFI has a habit of sending their boards without any protective packaging, and this means that shipping labels are placed on the box, so it doesn't make for an attractive picture, so we have skipped this part. We have decided to start with what is in the box.
DFI's software and documentation bundle is quite good. The user manual is extremely thick with quite a bit of information in several languages on the hardware setup, BIOS settings as well as the software that is provided on the CD. The floppy disk that is provided has the F6 Windows XP RAID controller drivers needed if you plan to run RAID on the NVRAID system and want to install XP onto the RAID drive. The CD contains drivers for XP, XP64 and Vista, so you can setup any operating system that this board is supported.
Cables and accessories are quite light as this board is not designed to take on the role as the premium series - it's a more budget board - and the accessories state that. Two SATA data cables, one IDE cable and one FDD cable make up the data set. There is a single Molex to SATA HDD power splitter cable as well as a rear I/O shield.
DFI are trying to keep the price as fair as possible with their Infinity series, so it's understandable that the package is not that extensive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel