Package and Contents
Normally we start with a look at the box that the board is shipped to us in, unfortunately, DFI has a habit of sending their boards without any protective packaging, and this means that shipping labels are placed on the box, so it doesn't make for an attractive picture, so we have skipped this part. We have decided to start with what is in the box.
DFI's software and documentation bundle is quite good. The user manual is extremely thick with quite a bit of information in several languages on the hardware setup, BIOS settings as well as the software that is provided on the CD. The floppy disk that is provided has the F6 Windows XP RAID controller drivers needed if you plan to run RAID on the NVRAID system and want to install XP onto the RAID drive. The CD contains drivers for XP, XP64 and Vista, so you can setup any operating system that this board is supported.
Cables and accessories are quite light as this board is not designed to take on the role as the premium series - it's a more budget board - and the accessories state that. Two SATA data cables, one IDE cable and one FDD cable make up the data set. There is a single Molex to SATA HDD power splitter cable as well as a rear I/O shield.
DFI are trying to keep the price as fair as possible with their Infinity series, so it's understandable that the package is not that extensive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- AMD rumored to launch its dual-GPU next month, the Radeon R9 Fury X2
- India's Cochin International airport runs 100% on solar power
- Apple buys company responsible for Star Wars motion-capture, Faceshift
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family