Nvidia's nForce 600i series from top to bottom are extremely capable and feature packed. DFI has been a great supporter of the enthusiast PC market. Designing its Infinity boards for the mid to high range of boards and its LANParty and LANParty UT series for enthusiasts and case modders out there.
DFI has been the only company to dare to take on the Crossfire 3200 Intel chipset from AMD/ATI, and for this courage we applaud them, and have a lot of time for this company daring to take on new products on the market despite what Intel wants them to do.
In our opinion, DFI has done a fantastic job with the 650i Ultra based chipset. While it isn't designed to take on the high-end based boards (which also cost much more), it does a good job to keep up as much as it can and its overclocking is pretty good for a value/mid range board.
Overall we were extremely happy with what DFI sent us and hope to see some more products hit the market very soon with some funky designs. If you do not required SLI dual graphics support and are not super concerned about massive packages or ultra overclocking ability, you'll be well served with this motherboard and save some cash too, since it is carries a more attractive price tag.
nTune utility for Windows overclocking
Black PCB is attractive
Extremely efficient layout for connectors
Digital coaxial Audio in and Out
6 phase voltage regulation for cleaner CPU voltage
Falls behind the P35 chipset in performance and OC
Budget board - basic package and lacking features like SLI
Northbridge heatsink makes an annoying rattling sound
Rating - 8.5 out of 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni