Specifications of the VIA EPIA-EX
VIA C7 1.5GHz "Esther" Core
VIA Single Chip CX700M2
1 DDR2 SDRAM 240pin DIMM Sockets
64bit Single Channel
Supports up to 2GB Total Memory
VIA V4 Bus
1 PCI Slot
1 Parallel ATA port supporting 2 IDE Drives
2 Serial ATA ports
1 VT6107 Ethernet Port
Rear Expansion Ports
1 DVI connector
1 RJ45 with USB stack 2.0 connector
1 miniDIN for S-Video output
1 Triple RCA jack for composite video and stereo audio outputs
1 Triple RCA jack for component video output
1 S/PDIF coaxial connector
1 S/PDIF Toslink connector
2 USB pin connector for 4 additional USB 2.0 ports
1 1394 pin connector for 1 1394 port
1 Front-panel audio header for HP-out and MIC-in
1 Audio Line-in header
1 LPC header
1 LVDS connector to support 1-CH LVDS panel
1 TV out header for SCART and D-terminal (Optional)
1 CCIR656/601 video input and SMBUS
1 PS2 mouse/keyboard header
2 SATA connectors
2 Fan pin connectors for CPU and System fans
1 ATX power connector
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league