The box is big! MSI have gone for an ASUS style box which is large, in your face and generally looks pretty good. The biggest gripe with these boxes is that they are more costly to freight; they do not fit in standard air bags and are just generally a bit of a pain in the butt.
The front of the box has all our general information like the model, amount of RAM, the fact that HDCP is included and a few other key features. We can also see that a copy of the Black Box is included which has now actually been discounted and automatically has become the Orange Box which includes Half Life 2, Episode 1, Episode 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2 (but the latter three are not ready yet but you will be able to download them once they are!)
Turning the box over we have a few pictures of the card and its main features, like the HDMI adapter and the fact that an 8-pin power connector is also needed.
As we dive inside we have all our normal paper work but there is an absolute bucket load of cables - included is Component Out, VIVO, S-Video, Molex to 6 pin, 6 pin to 8 pin (great!), two DVI to VGA connectors, DVI to HDMI connector and a Crossfire cable.
The package is all round pretty healthy and for the price of the card it really seems your getting a good bang for buck. Now we just have to wait for Team Fortress 2 and EP2 to come out and you will really feel like you have your dollars worth!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017