The box is big! MSI have gone for an ASUS style box which is large, in your face and generally looks pretty good. The biggest gripe with these boxes is that they are more costly to freight; they do not fit in standard air bags and are just generally a bit of a pain in the butt.
The front of the box has all our general information like the model, amount of RAM, the fact that HDCP is included and a few other key features. We can also see that a copy of the Black Box is included which has now actually been discounted and automatically has become the Orange Box which includes Half Life 2, Episode 1, Episode 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2 (but the latter three are not ready yet but you will be able to download them once they are!)
Turning the box over we have a few pictures of the card and its main features, like the HDMI adapter and the fact that an 8-pin power connector is also needed.
As we dive inside we have all our normal paper work but there is an absolute bucket load of cables - included is Component Out, VIVO, S-Video, Molex to 6 pin, 6 pin to 8 pin (great!), two DVI to VGA connectors, DVI to HDMI connector and a Crossfire cable.
The package is all round pretty healthy and for the price of the card it really seems your getting a good bang for buck. Now we just have to wait for Team Fortress 2 and EP2 to come out and you will really feel like you have your dollars worth!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo Wars Definitive Edition teased on PC with Steam
- MSI's mini-ITX Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC rocks GTX 1070
- Final Fantasy VII Remake has destructible environments
- HTC's Snapdragon 835 powered flagship leaks - the HTC U
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial now has unlimited time
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design