The box is big! MSI have gone for an ASUS style box which is large, in your face and generally looks pretty good. The biggest gripe with these boxes is that they are more costly to freight; they do not fit in standard air bags and are just generally a bit of a pain in the butt.
The front of the box has all our general information like the model, amount of RAM, the fact that HDCP is included and a few other key features. We can also see that a copy of the Black Box is included which has now actually been discounted and automatically has become the Orange Box which includes Half Life 2, Episode 1, Episode 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2 (but the latter three are not ready yet but you will be able to download them once they are!)
Turning the box over we have a few pictures of the card and its main features, like the HDMI adapter and the fact that an 8-pin power connector is also needed.
As we dive inside we have all our normal paper work but there is an absolute bucket load of cables - included is Component Out, VIVO, S-Video, Molex to 6 pin, 6 pin to 8 pin (great!), two DVI to VGA connectors, DVI to HDMI connector and a Crossfire cable.
The package is all round pretty healthy and for the price of the card it really seems your getting a good bang for buck. Now we just have to wait for Team Fortress 2 and EP2 to come out and you will really feel like you have your dollars worth!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz