Package and Contents
First as always it is into the packaging that MSI ships its board in as well as the little extras you get with it. The box is a colourful affair with just the model number and the company logo on the front. The size of the box is small, which indicates that the board is a Micro ATX layout design.
The back of the box has a lift of full features that the board supports as well as a few basic explanations of the functions of some of the top features.
Being value based, MSI has included only the basic software and documentation manual. The user manual supplied is pretty basic, with the required info to setup the board, but do not expect full explanations like in some of the more expensive boards. The driver CD does have all the drivers to get Windows XP, XP64 and Vista up and running, which is good news.
There is very little in the way of extras, there is one SATA data cable, one Parallel ATA data cable, one SATA to Molex power converter and the rear I/O shield. There are no FDD cables included which is disappointing, and if you want to use more than one SATA drive, you will need to go out and buy extra cables. It is clear MSI is positioning this motherboard as a cheaper solution, so at least you are not going to need to pay an absolutely fortune for it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD