Package and Contents
First as always it is into the packaging that MSI ships its board in as well as the little extras you get with it. The box is a colourful affair with just the model number and the company logo on the front. The size of the box is small, which indicates that the board is a Micro ATX layout design.
The back of the box has a lift of full features that the board supports as well as a few basic explanations of the functions of some of the top features.
Being value based, MSI has included only the basic software and documentation manual. The user manual supplied is pretty basic, with the required info to setup the board, but do not expect full explanations like in some of the more expensive boards. The driver CD does have all the drivers to get Windows XP, XP64 and Vista up and running, which is good news.
There is very little in the way of extras, there is one SATA data cable, one Parallel ATA data cable, one SATA to Molex power converter and the rear I/O shield. There are no FDD cables included which is disappointing, and if you want to use more than one SATA drive, you will need to go out and buy extra cables. It is clear MSI is positioning this motherboard as a cheaper solution, so at least you are not going to need to pay an absolutely fortune for it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Ryzen ThreadRipper delidded: half its CPU dies disabled
- EA made more on live services than games in Q1'17
- Xiaomi Mi 6 special edition available in only 100 units
- Samsung to launch Note8 Emperor Edition with 8GB/256GB?
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers