Back in the year 2000, a group of heat conductivity and noise reduction experts got together and formed Nexus Technology. Since that time they have become known for their cooling prowess with such products as heat pipe coolers for both processors and chipsets. With the growing diversity of the PC market, however, many companies have spread their knowledge and expertise into other areas. Such is the case with Nexus.
The topic of today's discussion will be the NX8060, a 600W modular power supply that makes claims of being both stingy with your electricity (efficient) and also being very silent. With this company's background, we may be in for some pleasant surprises.
So relax for a bit as we delve deeper into this 600W offering from Nexus. It is not one of the 1000W+ behemoths being sold on the marketplace nowadays, but it does not have a US$350+ price tag either!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- Microsoft's new 12.3-inch Surface Pro 4 starts at $899
- Netflix now supports voice commands on Windows 10
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs