Overall the Samsung SGH-i710 is a great Windows Mobile handset even though it has a few quirks. If you are looking for a stylish smartphone, it is definitely worth considering. Some people might fault the lack of Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity, but then again if you are not looking for these functions then there is no need to pay extra for them in your phone. Also some of us a Tweak Town have got used to smartphones with a slide out keyboard, but models like this end up thicker and much heavier than the SGH-i710. At the end of the day, when it comes to choosing a suitable handset it all comes down to what you intend to use it for and what features you want, and that is always a hard choice to make.
However, Samsung has done a first class job with the SGH-i710 and it shows that Samsung can master every mobile platform, since the company offers phones based on a wide range of mobile operating systems. The SGH-i710 is a stylish and fairly straightforward device that lacks some of the functionality that power users are looking for, but that does not mean that there is not a market for it. Expect to pay around US$460 for a contract free version, which is quite reasonable for what you get.
Slim and lightweight smart phone
Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR
Chrome plastic seems to wear off quickly
Proprietary USB connector
No flash for the camera
Rating - 7 out of 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league