Specifications of the MSI P6N SLI Platinum
Supports Intel Core 2 Duo/Extreme/Quad Series
Supports Intel Pentium D 800 - 900 Series
Supports Intel Pentium 4 500 - 600 Series
Supports Intel Celeron D 300 - 400 Series
Does not support Pentium Extreme 800 - 900 Series
Nvidia nForce 650i SLI
Nvidia 650i SLI SPP northbridge
Nvidia 650i SLI MCP southbridge
Hyper Transport @ 2GHz
4 DDR2 SDRAM 240-pin DIMM Sockets
Supports up to 8GB total memory (4x 2GB)
2 PCI Express x16
1 PCI Express x1
2 Parallel ATA port supporting 2 IDE Drives
4 Serial ATA ports
1 eSATA port
1 Gigabit Ethernet port
1 PS2 keyboard port
1 PS2 mouse port
8 USB 2.0 ports (4 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
1 Parallel port
5 Stereo audio ports
2 Firewire ports (1 rear accessible, 1 via expansion bracket)
1 S/PDIF RCA port
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4