Asus, one of the biggest names in motherboards in the 21st century, is at it again with more boards than any other and a wider variety. In my dealings with many board makers, ASUS is the only one to have such a wide range of board, from the overclockers to the integrators. ASUS has followed the market very well and has put out at least one or two boards based on each new revolutionary chipset and value chipset.
We only need look at the ASUS webpage to discover this; ASUS has AMD 760, ALi MagiK 1, Apollo KT133, KT133A, KX133 and AMD 750 boards, and that is just for the Athlon range. Its Intel range is much more in depth. ASUS has been just about the only company to use every variety of chipset with their boards. So if you are a ALi, SiS, Intel or VIA fan, you will find a board from ASUS with that chipset.
ASUS' new motherboard that we are reviewing today is the A7V266 featuring the KT266 chipset and supporting DDR SDRAM and Athlon/Duron/Palomino processors. So lets first take a look at the specifications of this board...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- September 7 - iPhone 7 and PS4 Neo unveiled on same day
- Join the 'Legends of Tomorrow' in our latest BD giveaway
- EA boss excited for Xbox Scorpio and PS4 Neo consoles
- Intel Core i7-6700K CPU drops to $299 at Monoprice
- Microsoft's latest Surface Pro 4 ad trashes MacBook Air
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop