Asus, one of the biggest names in motherboards in the 21st century, is at it again with more boards than any other and a wider variety. In my dealings with many board makers, ASUS is the only one to have such a wide range of board, from the overclockers to the integrators. ASUS has followed the market very well and has put out at least one or two boards based on each new revolutionary chipset and value chipset.
We only need look at the ASUS webpage to discover this; ASUS has AMD 760, ALi MagiK 1, Apollo KT133, KT133A, KX133 and AMD 750 boards, and that is just for the Athlon range. Its Intel range is much more in depth. ASUS has been just about the only company to use every variety of chipset with their boards. So if you are a ALi, SiS, Intel or VIA fan, you will find a board from ASUS with that chipset.
ASUS' new motherboard that we are reviewing today is the A7V266 featuring the KT266 chipset and supporting DDR SDRAM and Athlon/Duron/Palomino processors. So lets first take a look at the specifications of this board...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications