Asus, one of the biggest names in motherboards in the 21st century, is at it again with more boards than any other and a wider variety. In my dealings with many board makers, ASUS is the only one to have such a wide range of board, from the overclockers to the integrators. ASUS has followed the market very well and has put out at least one or two boards based on each new revolutionary chipset and value chipset.
We only need look at the ASUS webpage to discover this; ASUS has AMD 760, ALi MagiK 1, Apollo KT133, KT133A, KX133 and AMD 750 boards, and that is just for the Athlon range. Its Intel range is much more in depth. ASUS has been just about the only company to use every variety of chipset with their boards. So if you are a ALi, SiS, Intel or VIA fan, you will find a board from ASUS with that chipset.
ASUS' new motherboard that we are reviewing today is the A7V266 featuring the KT266 chipset and supporting DDR SDRAM and Athlon/Duron/Palomino processors. So lets first take a look at the specifications of this board...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- ASUS makes its PG279Q monitor official, QHD with 165Hz and G-Sync
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent