Asus, one of the biggest names in motherboards in the 21st century, is at it again with more boards than any other and a wider variety. In my dealings with many board makers, ASUS is the only one to have such a wide range of board, from the overclockers to the integrators. ASUS has followed the market very well and has put out at least one or two boards based on each new revolutionary chipset and value chipset.
We only need look at the ASUS webpage to discover this; ASUS has AMD 760, ALi MagiK 1, Apollo KT133, KT133A, KX133 and AMD 750 boards, and that is just for the Athlon range. Its Intel range is much more in depth. ASUS has been just about the only company to use every variety of chipset with their boards. So if you are a ALi, SiS, Intel or VIA fan, you will find a board from ASUS with that chipset.
ASUS' new motherboard that we are reviewing today is the A7V266 featuring the KT266 chipset and supporting DDR SDRAM and Athlon/Duron/Palomino processors. So lets first take a look at the specifications of this board...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard