Asus, one of the biggest names in motherboards in the 21st century, is at it again with more boards than any other and a wider variety. In my dealings with many board makers, ASUS is the only one to have such a wide range of board, from the overclockers to the integrators. ASUS has followed the market very well and has put out at least one or two boards based on each new revolutionary chipset and value chipset.
We only need look at the ASUS webpage to discover this; ASUS has AMD 760, ALi MagiK 1, Apollo KT133, KT133A, KX133 and AMD 750 boards, and that is just for the Athlon range. Its Intel range is much more in depth. ASUS has been just about the only company to use every variety of chipset with their boards. So if you are a ALi, SiS, Intel or VIA fan, you will find a board from ASUS with that chipset.
ASUS' new motherboard that we are reviewing today is the A7V266 featuring the KT266 chipset and supporting DDR SDRAM and Athlon/Duron/Palomino processors. So lets first take a look at the specifications of this board...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel