Specifications of the DFI NF680ILT
Supports Intel Core 2 Duo, Quad and Extreme Series CPU
Supports Intel Pentium D 800 - 900 Series CPU
Supports Intel Pentium 4 500 - 600 series CPU
Supports Intel Celeron D 300 - 400 Series CPU
Does not support Pentium Extreme 800 - 900 Series CPU
Nvidia nForce 680i LT SLI
Nvidia 680i LT SLI (C55SPP) northbridge
Nvidia MCP55P (C55MCP) southbridge
4 DDR2 SDRAM 240-pin DIMM Sockets
Supports up to 8GB total memory (4x 2GB)
3 PCI Express x16
1 PCI Express x4
1 Parallel ATA port supporting 2 IDE Drives
8 Serial ATA ports
2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
1 PS2 keyboard port
1 PS2 mouse port
10 USB 2.0 ports (6 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
6 Stereo audio ports
2 S/PDIF audio ports
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- Bethesda forced someone to destroy vinyl records to get their refund
- Explore ancient virus' with the Internet Archives malware museum
- SEGA is listening to the Dreamcast 2 pitch, seems receptive
- Assassin's Creed Identity is a bite sized parkour playland
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform