BFG as usual carries that premium price tag that we generally see on its products, while this may be out of reach for some people the features the brand offers really make it quite a good deal, with 24/7 tech support in the US, and a lifetime warranty offered not only in the US but most other countries including Australia, the card becomes great value for a lot of people. Not everyone upgrades their computer every 6 months and the chances are if you are buying a mid-range card you are not one of those people who feel it necessary to upgrade every generation - these users usually are addicted to top-end cards like the 8800s.
The overclock out of box is not too bad, while the core has got a bit of a bump it is disappointing to see that the memory runs at the standard 2000MHz DDR. When it came to overclocking though we found the card had no trouble achieving the same speeds that the XFX was capable off, it would seem that XFX have really overclocked the card to the max.
If you are looking for a card that is above average, no doubt the BFG Tech should be on your shortlist, the lifetime warranty and features like 24/7 tech support are a big plus. Yes, it does come with a price tag but it is nice to know that you are getting something for your money. As we said earlier sometimes it is little things like these that people prefer over a dated game that they are not going to play after a few weeks.
24/7 Tech Support for US Residents
Further overclocking headroom
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017