It wasn't that long ago when a power supply was one of those components that you always bought cheap. After all, we didn't have systems that really needed all that much power, so why buy something that wasn't really needed.
With the advent of truly monstrous system components, however, things have changed. There are now an absolute plethora of choices when it comes to power supplies, so manufacturers have been resorting to feature sets to help bring their own product line to the top of those wish lists. There are still a lot of different power levels to choose from, but it's becoming a race to bring you features that you just "have to have".
AcBel has been around for a while and this isn't their first venture into the power supply arena. As a matter of fact, they have been coming up with this type of product since the mid 90s, so they certainly have some experience in the field. But can they take a product that is in abundance and give us something that isn't on every other similar power supply on the market?
Relax for a bit as we delve into that very topic and take a closer look at the AcBel 500-watt LCD power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Final 'Star Trek: Beyond' trailer peaks at the right time
- Microsoft's new tool fixes Start Menu issues in Windows 10
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines