It wasn't that long ago when a power supply was one of those components that you always bought cheap. After all, we didn't have systems that really needed all that much power, so why buy something that wasn't really needed.
With the advent of truly monstrous system components, however, things have changed. There are now an absolute plethora of choices when it comes to power supplies, so manufacturers have been resorting to feature sets to help bring their own product line to the top of those wish lists. There are still a lot of different power levels to choose from, but it's becoming a race to bring you features that you just "have to have".
AcBel has been around for a while and this isn't their first venture into the power supply arena. As a matter of fact, they have been coming up with this type of product since the mid 90s, so they certainly have some experience in the field. But can they take a product that is in abundance and give us something that isn't on every other similar power supply on the market?
Relax for a bit as we delve into that very topic and take a closer look at the AcBel 500-watt LCD power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni