It wasn't that long ago when a power supply was one of those components that you always bought cheap. After all, we didn't have systems that really needed all that much power, so why buy something that wasn't really needed.
With the advent of truly monstrous system components, however, things have changed. There are now an absolute plethora of choices when it comes to power supplies, so manufacturers have been resorting to feature sets to help bring their own product line to the top of those wish lists. There are still a lot of different power levels to choose from, but it's becoming a race to bring you features that you just "have to have".
AcBel has been around for a while and this isn't their first venture into the power supply arena. As a matter of fact, they have been coming up with this type of product since the mid 90s, so they certainly have some experience in the field. But can they take a product that is in abundance and give us something that isn't on every other similar power supply on the market?
Relax for a bit as we delve into that very topic and take a closer look at the AcBel 500-watt LCD power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- No Man's Sky doesn't use patented Superformula, says dev
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard