It wasn't that long ago when a power supply was one of those components that you always bought cheap. After all, we didn't have systems that really needed all that much power, so why buy something that wasn't really needed.
With the advent of truly monstrous system components, however, things have changed. There are now an absolute plethora of choices when it comes to power supplies, so manufacturers have been resorting to feature sets to help bring their own product line to the top of those wish lists. There are still a lot of different power levels to choose from, but it's becoming a race to bring you features that you just "have to have".
AcBel has been around for a while and this isn't their first venture into the power supply arena. As a matter of fact, they have been coming up with this type of product since the mid 90s, so they certainly have some experience in the field. But can they take a product that is in abundance and give us something that isn't on every other similar power supply on the market?
Relax for a bit as we delve into that very topic and take a closer look at the AcBel 500-watt LCD power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now