Package and Contents
One thing ABIT has always done is a good packaging scheme. The artwork on the box is eye catching, as always. The front of the box has quite a bit of artwork, model number and ABIT logo.
The back of the box ABIT has all the info on the board itself, specs, feature run down and a colour photo of the board itself to eliminate confusion as to what you are actually buying.
Documentation and Software are always important; if you cannot figure out how to setup the board you're not going anywhere. ABIT has a couple manuals, a sticker and driver CD. The colour manual labelled uGURU explains the features of the hardware uGURU set that the ABIT boards' support. A black and white user manual is included with detailed setup instructions and feature of the board. The sticker goes on the inside of one of the case panels for easy reference to the onboard headers and pin out setups, which is quite handy.
Lastly we have the cable bundle - out of the total 6 SATA ports that the Southbridge provides, ABIT gives you 6 SATA data cables - finally another company that provides the right amount of cables. 1 Parallel ATA and 1 FDD cable make the bulk of the data cables with a 2 port USB and 2 port Firewire combo PCI riser cover port included for the extra onboard headers that the board features.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes