Package and Contents
One thing ABIT has always done is a good packaging scheme. The artwork on the box is eye catching, as always. The front of the box has quite a bit of artwork, model number and ABIT logo.
The back of the box ABIT has all the info on the board itself, specs, feature run down and a colour photo of the board itself to eliminate confusion as to what you are actually buying.
Documentation and Software are always important; if you cannot figure out how to setup the board you're not going anywhere. ABIT has a couple manuals, a sticker and driver CD. The colour manual labelled uGURU explains the features of the hardware uGURU set that the ABIT boards' support. A black and white user manual is included with detailed setup instructions and feature of the board. The sticker goes on the inside of one of the case panels for easy reference to the onboard headers and pin out setups, which is quite handy.
Lastly we have the cable bundle - out of the total 6 SATA ports that the Southbridge provides, ABIT gives you 6 SATA data cables - finally another company that provides the right amount of cables. 1 Parallel ATA and 1 FDD cable make the bulk of the data cables with a 2 port USB and 2 port Firewire combo PCI riser cover port included for the extra onboard headers that the board features.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Microsoft sees 32TB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- SpaceX successfully lands second Falcon 9 in 48 hours
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller