Package and Contents
One thing ABIT has always done is a good packaging scheme. The artwork on the box is eye catching, as always. The front of the box has quite a bit of artwork, model number and ABIT logo.
The back of the box ABIT has all the info on the board itself, specs, feature run down and a colour photo of the board itself to eliminate confusion as to what you are actually buying.
Documentation and Software are always important; if you cannot figure out how to setup the board you're not going anywhere. ABIT has a couple manuals, a sticker and driver CD. The colour manual labelled uGURU explains the features of the hardware uGURU set that the ABIT boards' support. A black and white user manual is included with detailed setup instructions and feature of the board. The sticker goes on the inside of one of the case panels for easy reference to the onboard headers and pin out setups, which is quite handy.
Lastly we have the cable bundle - out of the total 6 SATA ports that the Southbridge provides, ABIT gives you 6 SATA data cables - finally another company that provides the right amount of cables. 1 Parallel ATA and 1 FDD cable make the bulk of the data cables with a 2 port USB and 2 port Firewire combo PCI riser cover port included for the extra onboard headers that the board features.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- Samsung confirms that the Note7 isn't quite dead yet
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse