With the HTPC market gaining more momentum than anyone ever thought possible, many manufacturers have stepped up to the plate to offer their new product lines. With so many choices available, everyone is doing their best to show a product line that has something unique to offer.
Enter nMedia with an HTPC enclosure solution that has a lot in common with many stereo components. nMedia is a company that was founded in 2004 with the express purpose of feeding a new niche user group with entertainment related components, namely the HTPC. Though a newer face in the marketplace, nMedia has been making a name for themselves by supplying a variety of products specifically for this enthusiast group.
Relax as we delve deeper into the nMedia HTPC 288-BA with an optional digital display included and we'll see if this new kid on the block has what it takes to be worthy of your HTPC dollars.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP's 4K FreeSync monitor 'Envy' revealed
- Fly the Small But Mighty SKEYE Pico Drone
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- Synology teases new OS for its NAS range, Apple Watch app for 2016
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio