OCZ has been making quite a name for themselves during the past year or two. They are a company that designs, creates and sells items that are designed specifically for the overclocker. Whether it's a processor that they guarantee will overclock, or something like today's review item, they are here for we who like to push our systems to the utter limits.
Today's contestant is their new heatsink design. It's called the Dominator, and is an aluminum heatsink made for those on a budget. Retail price for this unit is US$15.99, and that includes the large fan pictured above.
To be honest, when I saw that it was an aluminum sink, I wasn't expecting a whole lot. Sure it has a big fan set on top, but come on...it's ALUMINUM! It's a good thing that I took the time to test it, though because the results were a huge surprise. I won't give away results just yet, but you may want to rethink the aluminum sinks for a moment before tossing that idea out of your head.
But enough of that. Let's see what we have here
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017