OCZ has been making quite a name for themselves during the past year or two. They are a company that designs, creates and sells items that are designed specifically for the overclocker. Whether it's a processor that they guarantee will overclock, or something like today's review item, they are here for we who like to push our systems to the utter limits.
Today's contestant is their new heatsink design. It's called the Dominator, and is an aluminum heatsink made for those on a budget. Retail price for this unit is US$15.99, and that includes the large fan pictured above.
To be honest, when I saw that it was an aluminum sink, I wasn't expecting a whole lot. Sure it has a big fan set on top, but come on...it's ALUMINUM! It's a good thing that I took the time to test it, though because the results were a huge surprise. I won't give away results just yet, but you may want to rethink the aluminum sinks for a moment before tossing that idea out of your head.
But enough of that. Let's see what we have here
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal brings a sword to a gun fight, and more
- For Honor not meant for the mass market, more of a 'core' game
- Stay Connected to Netflix, Hulu & More Anywhere in the World
- Bungie confirms Destiny 2 for 2017, 'large expansion' coming in 2016
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 gets 12 maps when it launches
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives