Package and Contents
As always we first look at the box as well as what Foxconn puts in it. The front of the box is rather plain in design. Foxconn have used the nVidia green and black colour scheme.
The back of the box doesn't give a whole lot more info than the front. There are a few brief explanations of the features that the nForce chipset supports as well as info on SLI, but no great relevant info on the board or its features, so make sure you research before buying.
In the way of documentation, Foxconn doesn't give much at all here either. Only a quick installation pamphlet is included with location of the onboard headers, front panel connectors and basic layout features. If you want a detailed manual, you must access the PDF file on the CD that is provided.
Foxconn provides a reasonable cable bundle. There are a total of 5 (out of the total 6 ports on the board) SATA data cables as well as a couple SATA power converters with three drives per splitter in case your power supply doesn't support the full amount of drives.
As for the cables for the parallel devices, there is a single rounded IDE cable with two drives supported and a FDD with a single drive support is included, which is perfect match for the board. We would like to see e.SATA cables provided now should you get an enclosure that doesn't supply these in the e.SATA drive package.
There are a total of three PCI expansion cover ports supplied. There is a single COM port that plugs into a green header behind the audio ports, 4 port USB 2.0 header and a single Firewire port header.
Last on the accessories is the SLI bridge connector that you need to use for hardware based SLI. Since the graphics cards are placed quite a distance apart you need to use this longer bridge then previous SLI motherboard configurations.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel