Company of Heroes
Version and / or Patch Used: Demo
Timedemo or Level Used: Built-in Test
Developer Homepage: http://www.relic.com
Product Homepage: http://www.companyofheroesgame.com
Company of Heroes, or COH as we're calling it, is one of the latest World War II games to be released and also one of the newest in our lineup of benchmarks. It is a super realistic real-time strategy (RTS) with plenty of cinematic detail and great effects. Because of its detail, it will help stress out even the most impressive computer systems with the best graphics cards - especially when you turn up all the detail. We use the built-in test to measure the frame rates.
The GT skyrockets ahead at the medium resolution (which is clearly a sweet spot for the Radeon X1950GT with its extra memory) with everything evening back out at the higher resolution.
The extra memory (512MB compared to the 256MB on the GS and PRO) comes in quite handy in certain areas, mostly at high resolutions but only in certain games depending on if the game prefers faster clock speeds or more memory at certain resolutions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PREY]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact