Package and Contents
The ECS shipping package for their 690G board is extremely colourful, for a Micro ATX board you wouldn't expect a huge amount of time to go into the package. The base colour scheme is white with green, red and yellow as well as black. The front doesn't offer a lot of info, as you would expect since it's just to intro the model information.
The back is another story; it's a powerhouse of info on the board. You get full explanations of the specs of the board as well as a full colour photo with detailed explanations of the specific areas of the board - for a budget board, an extremely good box.
ECS provides a pretty good documentation as well. There are two major parts, first there is a quick install fold out flyer that shows you where the major features such as USB headers and Front panel headers are. The second part is the user's manual that has a lot more info in it with regards to full explanation of the functions and features. Due to the early nature of the sample we received, the driver and software CD was on a CD-R as this board is not set to launch for some weeks and we certainly won't hold this against ECS.
The extras that the ECS 690G board comes with is quite liberal. There is your rear I/O shield, a single IDE cable, a single SATA data cable and a serial port on a PCI cover plate.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [AMD 690G Details]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [Motherboard]
- Page 6 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - WorldBench]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - HDD Performance]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - PREY]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines