We've probably seen some of these before, but let's just take a quick peek at what you can expect in this flavor of GeForce3. Here are some specs that have been taken directly from the Prolink website:
- nVidia GeForce3 Graphics Processor Unit
- 200MHz Core Frequency
- 230MHz Memory Frequency (effective 460MHz with DDR SDRAM)
- nFinite FX Engine (fully programmable)
- 64MB 3.8ns DDR SDRAM
- 350MHz RAMDAC
- 2048 x 1536 Max Refresh @ 75Hz
- 128-bit Memory Interface
- Full Support for DirectX 8 and OpenGL
- DVI Output
- TV-Out (S-Video port)
So what do all these terms mean for us who want to get the most for our gaming urges? One thing...The GeForce3 video card is KICK-ASS! It will take your 3D world to the next level, and still have room to improve in the future. It also means that you'll finally be able to check out those 3dMark tests that weren't available before because they were not supported by your old hardware.
So now that we can see the features of the video card, let's take a look at the card itself. After all, if you're going to shell out the kind of money necessary to buy a GeForce3, then you want to know what you're really getting don't you?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS