Prolink isn't a new company (being founded in 1989), but they haven't really been heard much from until recently. Their video cards and similar products are gaining a reputation of good quality at a reasonable price. With qualities like these, it's looking like a Win - Win situation for all who are in the market for some quality video boards.
But before we pat them on the back, let's get down and dirty and see just how good their product line can really be...Today's contestant is their top of the line GeForce3 video card. This particular model is designed for those who not only want top of the line 3d graphics capabilities, but also want to dabble a bit in the regions of video editing. We'll take a look at some of the features included, the software and drivers that come with the retail package, and the hard numbers that are the heart of any performance review. Then and only then will we see how the Prolink handles the task of graphics acceleration.
So what are we waiting for? Let's check this card out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20