Prolink isn't a new company (being founded in 1989), but they haven't really been heard much from until recently. Their video cards and similar products are gaining a reputation of good quality at a reasonable price. With qualities like these, it's looking like a Win - Win situation for all who are in the market for some quality video boards.
But before we pat them on the back, let's get down and dirty and see just how good their product line can really be...Today's contestant is their top of the line GeForce3 video card. This particular model is designed for those who not only want top of the line 3d graphics capabilities, but also want to dabble a bit in the regions of video editing. We'll take a look at some of the features included, the software and drivers that come with the retail package, and the hard numbers that are the heart of any performance review. Then and only then will we see how the Prolink handles the task of graphics acceleration.
So what are we waiting for? Let's check this card out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD