Package and Contents
In terms of what the board comes packed in, there are no physical differences to the original box apart from some stickers with Windows Vista logos.
On the back of the box you get the same information on the Rev 3.3 box as you do on the original box with exception to the power regulation systems. This we will cover later on.
Gigabyte's documentation and software is unchanged apart from new drivers on the CD. Since the board layout hasn't changed, there is no need to change the main part of the manual.
Gigabyte has done a great job again with the additional features for the board. In the expansion features Gigabyte has provided 2 PCI cover brackets that have 2 e.SATA ports each (4 total). These have SATA 2.0 ports that connect to the onboard SATA headers.
Lastly we come to the cable bundle. Gigabyte has given you 6 SATA data ports, 1 IDE data cable with 2 drive support and a FDD cable with a single floppy drive support.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch gets a much-needed splash of color
- Skyrim Remaster mods limited to 1GB on PS4
- Monster Hunter Nintendo Direct incoming
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now