Package and Contents
In terms of what the board comes packed in, there are no physical differences to the original box apart from some stickers with Windows Vista logos.
On the back of the box you get the same information on the Rev 3.3 box as you do on the original box with exception to the power regulation systems. This we will cover later on.
Gigabyte's documentation and software is unchanged apart from new drivers on the CD. Since the board layout hasn't changed, there is no need to change the main part of the manual.
Gigabyte has done a great job again with the additional features for the board. In the expansion features Gigabyte has provided 2 PCI cover brackets that have 2 e.SATA ports each (4 total). These have SATA 2.0 ports that connect to the onboard SATA headers.
Lastly we come to the cable bundle. Gigabyte has given you 6 SATA data ports, 1 IDE data cable with 2 drive support and a FDD cable with a single floppy drive support.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning