Package and Contents
In terms of what the board comes packed in, there are no physical differences to the original box apart from some stickers with Windows Vista logos.
On the back of the box you get the same information on the Rev 3.3 box as you do on the original box with exception to the power regulation systems. This we will cover later on.
Gigabyte's documentation and software is unchanged apart from new drivers on the CD. Since the board layout hasn't changed, there is no need to change the main part of the manual.
Gigabyte has done a great job again with the additional features for the board. In the expansion features Gigabyte has provided 2 PCI cover brackets that have 2 e.SATA ports each (4 total). These have SATA 2.0 ports that connect to the onboard SATA headers.
Lastly we come to the cable bundle. Gigabyte has given you 6 SATA data ports, 1 IDE data cable with 2 drive support and a FDD cable with a single floppy drive support.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4