Specifications of the Gigabyte P965-DQ6 Rev 3.3
Supports Intel Core 2 Series (Duo, Extreme and Quad)
Supports Intel Pentium D 800-900 Series
Supports Intel Pentium 4 500-600 Series
Supports Intel Celeron D 300 Series
Does not support Pentium Extreme Editions 800-900 series
Intel P965 Express Chipset
DMI @ 2GB/s
4 DDR SDRAM 240pin DIMM Sockets
64/128Bit Dual Channel
Supports up to 4GB Total Memory (4x 1GB)
2PCI Express x16
3 PCI Express x1
1 Parallel ATA port supporting 2 IDE Drives
8 Serial ATA ports
1 Gigabit Ethernet Port
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
10 USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear accessible, 6 via expansion bracket)
1 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
6 Stereo Audio Ports
2 Firewire Ports (1 rear accessible, 1 via expansion bracket
1 SPDIF RCA Port
1 SPDIF Toslink Port
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software