The internal space of the Mozart TX is divided into four sections, utilising Thermaltake's ITC Technology - Independent Thermal Chamber. The concept is that each section has its own thermal solution so that generated heat doesn't flow through to any other section of the case.
The top half of the internals is given over to drive bays - the 3.5" bays on one side and the 7"/5.25" bays on the other. The 3.5" bays are housed in a dedicated casing which is held in by three thumbscrews - of the seven bays one is exposed while the other six are hidden. Of those six, five are proper hard drive bays with rubber mounts to absorb drive vibrations. These five bays are positioned directly in front of a 12cm intake fan protected by a black mesh grille hidden in between the case and the front panel.
Devices mounted in the 5.25" bays are held in place by a single slide lock, whereas the 7" cage is secured by two standard screws. This area isn't really two independent sections as there's no clear divider other than the bays themselves. The back panel of this section is given over to the four 12cm fans which effectively act as the thermal solution for the entire top half.
The area which houses the primary system is the largest internal section. It has a single 12cm intake fan with mounts for another two, immediately above and below the existing fan, and a single 12cm outtake fan on the rear panel next to the motherboard I/O panel. This panel, along with the PCI expansion slots, can be completely removed from the back of the case - it's secured by eight standard screws.
The panel which the motherboard is mounted on acts as the divider between the two lower sections. The other lower section houses the primary system's PSU and the secondary system. Unlike the primary motherboard, the mini-ITX board of the secondary system is mounted towards the front of the case, leaving room for an optional 8cm extraction fan. The main PSU is mounted above the secondary system, which leaves quite a lot of room free in the lower secondary section for cabling.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league