The front panel has a brushed aluminium finish, with the drive bays kitted out with a black plastic mesh. The 7" bay takes pride of place at the top to the right with the 5.25" bays aligned underneath. To the immediate left of the 7" bay is the front I/O panel, consisting of four USB ports and one FireWire-A port. There are two audio jacks, which are compatible with either AC'97 or Intel HD Audio connections. Underneath the front panel is an e.SATA port and e.SATA Power jack, which is a great addition. Directly underneath is a transparent panel which supports the Thermaltake VFD Media Lab, and underneath that is the single visible 3.5" drive bay.
The left and right external panels are exactly the same as each other. There are two slide locks to release the panels, and the top one is lockable. When released, the panels swing out and forwards towards the front panel. The lower half of each panel aligns with the internal housing for the primary and secondary systems, so there's an air vent mesh over the lower slide lock, and mounting for a 12cm case fan directly above that.
The rear panel is divided up into three main sections. The top half is given over entirely to fan mounts. There is space available for four 12cm fans - two are installed by default in the lower two spots. The lower half of the rear panel is divided vertically into two parts.
The section on the right which takes up two-thirds of the lower half is the back panel of the primary system, consisting of the motherboard I/O panel, another 12cm fan and seven expansion slots. The remaining third on the left is the housing for the primary system's PSU, and beneath that a spot for an 8cm fan to service the secondary system. Beneath that and running the entire width of the rear panel are the pre-drilled holes to accommodate the tubing for a water cooling system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- HP teases a high-end PC backpack for VR, still a work in progress
- Corsair's custom-built Dominator Platinum RAM for ASUS ROG announced
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 1080 features ACX 3.0 cooling, and more
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards