The front panel has a brushed aluminium finish, with the drive bays kitted out with a black plastic mesh. The 7" bay takes pride of place at the top to the right with the 5.25" bays aligned underneath. To the immediate left of the 7" bay is the front I/O panel, consisting of four USB ports and one FireWire-A port. There are two audio jacks, which are compatible with either AC'97 or Intel HD Audio connections. Underneath the front panel is an e.SATA port and e.SATA Power jack, which is a great addition. Directly underneath is a transparent panel which supports the Thermaltake VFD Media Lab, and underneath that is the single visible 3.5" drive bay.
The left and right external panels are exactly the same as each other. There are two slide locks to release the panels, and the top one is lockable. When released, the panels swing out and forwards towards the front panel. The lower half of each panel aligns with the internal housing for the primary and secondary systems, so there's an air vent mesh over the lower slide lock, and mounting for a 12cm case fan directly above that.
The rear panel is divided up into three main sections. The top half is given over entirely to fan mounts. There is space available for four 12cm fans - two are installed by default in the lower two spots. The lower half of the rear panel is divided vertically into two parts.
The section on the right which takes up two-thirds of the lower half is the back panel of the primary system, consisting of the motherboard I/O panel, another 12cm fan and seven expansion slots. The remaining third on the left is the housing for the primary system's PSU, and beneath that a spot for an 8cm fan to service the secondary system. Beneath that and running the entire width of the rear panel are the pre-drilled holes to accommodate the tubing for a water cooling system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league