Internally there's not much space to be had, as you'd expect in such a small case.
The motherboard takes up about half the space, positioned slightly to the left. The CPU is positioned in the top right section of the board, with thermal pipes running off to the main heat sink mounted in the top right section of the case. The CPU fan is oddly skewed - rotated to the right. There's a reasonable amount of space around the fan, so there's no intuitive reason why it's been mounted like this.
The far left edge of the motherboard has a long expansion slot with a GC-RISERF-RF riser board. The Southbridge heatsink is between the CPU and this expansion slot. The riser board has a short PCI-E slot on the right which has the Gigabyte add-on graphics card plugged in. The left side of the riser has a PCI slot, into which the TV tuner card is plugged, which extends all the way to the internal edge of the case. Positioned directly above the tuner card is the hard drive. There's only room for one drive in the case, and even though the chipset supports multiple SATA ports and RAID configurations, there's only one SATA port on the board.
Back to the motherboard - right in the middle is the Northbridge heatsink and CMOS battery. Directly underneath are the two RAM slots - only one is used, so you can upgrade the system RAM easily if you desire more performance later down the track. Underneath the RAM slots are the power plugs - the main power is a standard 20-pin ATX supply, but only eight of the pins are actually used. Instead, there are two 12V ATX supplies instead of the usual one - a 4-pin and a 6-pin.
The lower left corner of the motherboard has the COM port which connects to the IR receiver, front panel and front USB ports.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015