Elitegroup Motherboards, or ECS as they are known, has have just recently made a name for themselves. Though being around for nearly 15 years, it has only been in the last two that ECS have really gained any popularity.
ECS has made its major dent in the OEM market, which is why we see so many of their motherboards exhibiting OEM specs such as AMR, CNR and ACR devices built into the motherboard. Onboard modems and NIC's on VIA KM133 and KLE133 chipsets make their motherboards very attractive for the OEM and system integrators; but what about the power users? Well, most recently they have covered that sector as well.
Our first taste of ECS was the K7VZA motherboard which made a good impression on us for an OEM/Overclockers motherboard. Today, in conjunction with SiS, ECS have shipped us a Sample motherboard of the SiS variety. It seems that ECS is doing the Reference boards for SiS and the 735 chipset, so this will be a sort-of dual review; testing the board as well as giving you some information on the SiS 735 chipset.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes