Elitegroup Motherboards, or ECS as they are known, has have just recently made a name for themselves. Though being around for nearly 15 years, it has only been in the last two that ECS have really gained any popularity.
ECS has made its major dent in the OEM market, which is why we see so many of their motherboards exhibiting OEM specs such as AMR, CNR and ACR devices built into the motherboard. Onboard modems and NIC's on VIA KM133 and KLE133 chipsets make their motherboards very attractive for the OEM and system integrators; but what about the power users? Well, most recently they have covered that sector as well.
Our first taste of ECS was the K7VZA motherboard which made a good impression on us for an OEM/Overclockers motherboard. Today, in conjunction with SiS, ECS have shipped us a Sample motherboard of the SiS variety. It seems that ECS is doing the Reference boards for SiS and the 735 chipset, so this will be a sort-of dual review; testing the board as well as giving you some information on the SiS 735 chipset.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform