Elitegroup Motherboards, or ECS as they are known, has have just recently made a name for themselves. Though being around for nearly 15 years, it has only been in the last two that ECS have really gained any popularity.
ECS has made its major dent in the OEM market, which is why we see so many of their motherboards exhibiting OEM specs such as AMR, CNR and ACR devices built into the motherboard. Onboard modems and NIC's on VIA KM133 and KLE133 chipsets make their motherboards very attractive for the OEM and system integrators; but what about the power users? Well, most recently they have covered that sector as well.
Our first taste of ECS was the K7VZA motherboard which made a good impression on us for an OEM/Overclockers motherboard. Today, in conjunction with SiS, ECS have shipped us a Sample motherboard of the SiS variety. It seems that ECS is doing the Reference boards for SiS and the 735 chipset, so this will be a sort-of dual review; testing the board as well as giving you some information on the SiS 735 chipset.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook