Specifications of the MF570 SLI
Supports AMD Athlon 64 AM2 Series
Supports AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2 Series
Supports AMD Athlon 64 FX AM2 Series
Supports AMD Sempron 64 AM2 Series
nVidia nForce 570 SLI
Single Chip 570SLI MCP
Hyper Transport link to CPU @ 2000MT/s
4 DDR2 SDRAM 240pin DIMM Sockets
128Bit Dual Channel
Supports up to 4GB Total Memory (4x 1GB)
Hyper Transport Interconnect
2 PCI Express x16
2 PCI Express x1
2 Parallel ATA ports supporting 2 IDE Drives
8 Serial ATA ports
2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
10 USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear accessible, 6 via expansion bracket)
5 Stereo Audio Ports
1 SPDIF RCA Port
1 Toslink SPDIF Port
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA's new 256GB micro SDXC hits 260 MB/s write speeds
- Sony to unveil new phones on February 27
- Valve wants to make Source 2 engine free for all devs
- Microsoft buys leading API studio Simplygon
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup