Vantec has been in the business of cooling for quite some time now. They were well known for selling quite a few OEM type fans, and some low to mid-range heatsinks for the Intel processors. But then there came a new beast to the streets, and it was called Thunderbird. Since then, Vantec has been getting right into the middle of the heatsink wars, and has been doing so at a very reasonable price.
With the advent of the copper coolers, Vantec again took off the kid gloves and got to work producing some good quality coolers, and again at a reasonable price. Their line of coolers will normally sell for US$5-10 less than the competition. And in doing so, they are still performing at the same level as higher priced units.
So that brings us to their newest offering, the CCK-6027D HSF. Its main goal was to be smaller, lighter and quieter than it's big brother, the CCK-6035D. While these goals are easy to attain, we'll be looking at the hard numbers when it comes to cooling. Can it be a smaller sink and still maintain the very good cooling of other Vantec units? Let's find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent