Vantec has been in the business of cooling for quite some time now. They were well known for selling quite a few OEM type fans, and some low to mid-range heatsinks for the Intel processors. But then there came a new beast to the streets, and it was called Thunderbird. Since then, Vantec has been getting right into the middle of the heatsink wars, and has been doing so at a very reasonable price.
With the advent of the copper coolers, Vantec again took off the kid gloves and got to work producing some good quality coolers, and again at a reasonable price. Their line of coolers will normally sell for US$5-10 less than the competition. And in doing so, they are still performing at the same level as higher priced units.
So that brings us to their newest offering, the CCK-6027D HSF. Its main goal was to be smaller, lighter and quieter than it's big brother, the CCK-6035D. While these goals are easy to attain, we'll be looking at the hard numbers when it comes to cooling. Can it be a smaller sink and still maintain the very good cooling of other Vantec units? Let's find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now