Vantec has been in the business of cooling for quite some time now. They were well known for selling quite a few OEM type fans, and some low to mid-range heatsinks for the Intel processors. But then there came a new beast to the streets, and it was called Thunderbird. Since then, Vantec has been getting right into the middle of the heatsink wars, and has been doing so at a very reasonable price.
With the advent of the copper coolers, Vantec again took off the kid gloves and got to work producing some good quality coolers, and again at a reasonable price. Their line of coolers will normally sell for US$5-10 less than the competition. And in doing so, they are still performing at the same level as higher priced units.
So that brings us to their newest offering, the CCK-6027D HSF. Its main goal was to be smaller, lighter and quieter than it's big brother, the CCK-6035D. While these goals are easy to attain, we'll be looking at the hard numbers when it comes to cooling. Can it be a smaller sink and still maintain the very good cooling of other Vantec units? Let's find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Fallout 4 1.3 update improves draw distance on PS4, Xbox One
- Surprise! Final Fantasy IX available on iOS and Android right now
- Telstra apologises for service outage, offers free data for one day
- Get acquainted to a dangerous world in Far Cry Primal's newest trailer
- Console gamers can scale The Division's visuals to boost frame rates
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance