Vantec has been in the business of cooling for quite some time now. They were well known for selling quite a few OEM type fans, and some low to mid-range heatsinks for the Intel processors. But then there came a new beast to the streets, and it was called Thunderbird. Since then, Vantec has been getting right into the middle of the heatsink wars, and has been doing so at a very reasonable price.
With the advent of the copper coolers, Vantec again took off the kid gloves and got to work producing some good quality coolers, and again at a reasonable price. Their line of coolers will normally sell for US$5-10 less than the competition. And in doing so, they are still performing at the same level as higher priced units.
So that brings us to their newest offering, the CCK-6027D HSF. Its main goal was to be smaller, lighter and quieter than it's big brother, the CCK-6035D. While these goals are easy to attain, we'll be looking at the hard numbers when it comes to cooling. Can it be a smaller sink and still maintain the very good cooling of other Vantec units? Let's find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset