As I stated before, this is the first copper heatsink that I have had the privilege of testing. The results were everything that I had hoped for and more. During my previous testing, I had found that if you put the same quality fan on different heatsinks, then they had a tendency to perform very close to each other. Three sinks from two different manufacturers resulted in near identical temperatures throughout testing. But then I got hold of this monster, and I will say that I was mistaken.
It seems that no matter what hardship I throw at this unit, it is always up to the challenge of keeping the processor cool. If it were just a degree or two, I wouldn't have been that impressed, but with consistent readings of 2-4 degrees cooler, I will say that this is an awesome heatsink that any overclocking enthusiast would be proud to call their own.
Bottom line...If you have plans of some extreme overclocking in your future, then you will need a high quality heatsink/fan combination to cope with the heat. The Gladiator is the sink that will take you to the next level.
- Copper Heatsink
- Superb Cooling Capabilities
- Low Profile Design
- Delta Fan Available
- Thin Fins (better heat dissipation)
- No Fan Grill
- Thermal Tape on Base
Rating - 10 / 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- Samsung's huge 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet drops to $449.99
- Google possibly making all-in-one, self-powered VR headset
- Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's new patch improves multi-GPU performance
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives