As I stated before, this is the first copper heatsink that I have had the privilege of testing. The results were everything that I had hoped for and more. During my previous testing, I had found that if you put the same quality fan on different heatsinks, then they had a tendency to perform very close to each other. Three sinks from two different manufacturers resulted in near identical temperatures throughout testing. But then I got hold of this monster, and I will say that I was mistaken.
It seems that no matter what hardship I throw at this unit, it is always up to the challenge of keeping the processor cool. If it were just a degree or two, I wouldn't have been that impressed, but with consistent readings of 2-4 degrees cooler, I will say that this is an awesome heatsink that any overclocking enthusiast would be proud to call their own.
Bottom line...If you have plans of some extreme overclocking in your future, then you will need a high quality heatsink/fan combination to cope with the heat. The Gladiator is the sink that will take you to the next level.
- Copper Heatsink
- Superb Cooling Capabilities
- Low Profile Design
- Delta Fan Available
- Thin Fins (better heat dissipation)
- No Fan Grill
- Thermal Tape on Base
Rating - 10 / 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017