As I stated before, this is the first copper heatsink that I have had the privilege of testing. The results were everything that I had hoped for and more. During my previous testing, I had found that if you put the same quality fan on different heatsinks, then they had a tendency to perform very close to each other. Three sinks from two different manufacturers resulted in near identical temperatures throughout testing. But then I got hold of this monster, and I will say that I was mistaken.
It seems that no matter what hardship I throw at this unit, it is always up to the challenge of keeping the processor cool. If it were just a degree or two, I wouldn't have been that impressed, but with consistent readings of 2-4 degrees cooler, I will say that this is an awesome heatsink that any overclocking enthusiast would be proud to call their own.
Bottom line...If you have plans of some extreme overclocking in your future, then you will need a high quality heatsink/fan combination to cope with the heat. The Gladiator is the sink that will take you to the next level.
- Copper Heatsink
- Superb Cooling Capabilities
- Low Profile Design
- Delta Fan Available
- Thin Fins (better heat dissipation)
- No Fan Grill
- Thermal Tape on Base
Rating - 10 / 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types