The test system consists of:
- Antec SX1030 Tower Case
- Abit KT7A
- Thunderbird 1000
- Arctic Silver Thermal Compound
- 256MB PC133 CAS2 SDRAM
- Creative Annihilator2 GTS w/ 32MB
- Sound Blaster Live
- Western Digital 20.5GB @ 7200 rpm
I used my normal testing procedures with this heatsink. This consists of taking the temperature at idle, then running a consecutive looping of the 3dMark2001 Demo, and then running the system through an intense Deathmatch in Quake III Arena. I have found that these two tests can really stress out a system, and they are very good at producing a lot of heat. They are also quite processor intensive, which is what I wanted to see what's hot and what's not. Ambient room temperature was 21.5C for all tests.
Tests are conducted at the processor's standard speed of 1000MHz and then again at 1100MHz so that we can see how it does with the added pressure of an overclocked system. The charts below show how the Gladiator performed against some of its biggest competitors.
That takes care of the testing at 1000MHz. it's easy to see that the Gladiator is easily the King of the Hill. Its copper base along with the massive Delta fan on top is an unbeatable combination.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook & Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Export Mailboxes from Exchange Server EDB to PST for Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design
- Razer to launch paid to play initiative to reward fans for playing games