The test system consists of:
- Antec SX1030 Tower Case
- Abit KT7A
- Thunderbird 1000
- Arctic Silver Thermal Compound
- 256MB PC133 CAS2 SDRAM
- Creative Annihilator2 GTS w/ 32MB
- Sound Blaster Live
- Western Digital 20.5GB @ 7200 rpm
I used my normal testing procedures with this heatsink. This consists of taking the temperature at idle, then running a consecutive looping of the 3dMark2001 Demo, and then running the system through an intense Deathmatch in Quake III Arena. I have found that these two tests can really stress out a system, and they are very good at producing a lot of heat. They are also quite processor intensive, which is what I wanted to see what's hot and what's not. Ambient room temperature was 21.5C for all tests.
Tests are conducted at the processor's standard speed of 1000MHz and then again at 1100MHz so that we can see how it does with the added pressure of an overclocked system. The charts below show how the Gladiator performed against some of its biggest competitors.
That takes care of the testing at 1000MHz. it's easy to see that the Gladiator is easily the King of the Hill. Its copper base along with the massive Delta fan on top is an unbeatable combination.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is aiming at the VR market with its Polaris-based video cards
- Be 'Grimm' in our Season Four Blu-ray giveaway
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched