MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, announces the availability of the brand new GS40 Phantom, the world's thinnest and lightest gaming laptop.
Designed for mobile gamers who refuse to compromise on performance, MSI's newest gaming laptop weighs only 3.5 lbs. and measures less than 0.86 inches thick, but is equipped with Intel's 6th Generation Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GTX 970M GPU, and a variety of high-tech components, including PCI-E Gen3 SSD, DDR4 Memory, Super Port, and more.
"The GS40 Phantom is a breakthrough in design that combines the power of bigger gaming laptops with the portability of a netbook," says Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America. "The GS40 Phantom does not scale back on performance just to be lighter or thinner, it complements its svelte physique with technologies not even found in larger units."
MSI's latest ultra-mobile gaming laptop comes with Windows 10 and Full DirectX 12 3D features for the most extreme gaming graphics. In addition, it showcases an elegant brushed aluminum chassis and features a variety of technologies that makes gaming on-the-go even more immersive and enjoyable, including:
MSI also announces the upcoming availability of the GT80 Titan with Intel's Skylake processor and dual NVIDIA GTX 980 GPUs in SLI mode. The ultimate desktop replacement gaming laptop, MSI's GT80 Titan is the world's first gaming laptop with an integrated mechanical keyboard featuring Cherry Brown MX switches.
MSI's GS40 Phantom with Intel's Skylake processor is now available for $1,599.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4