GALAXY to launch exclusive 9600GT LPLP
GALAXY Microsystems, Tier 1 AIC manufacturer of NVIDIA graphics cards, today launches one of the first special 9600GT Low Profile Low Power version.
GALAXY 9600GT LPLP 's power consumption is less than 60 W so no external 6-pin power connector on-board.
GALAXY GeForce 9600GT Low profile Low Power has 8 layouts PCB that is 203.2mm lengths and only 69.5 mm highs which is standard for mini HTPC case and single slot cooling with copper cooler designed . the big deference of the 9600GT LPLP has no external 6-pin power connector on-board thus energy-efficient.
GALAXY revealed from the data, GPU core TDP have been significantly low after reduce 0.1V voltage. the core temperature could be low nearly 10 degrees as the same cooling. So GALAXY 9600GT LP LP is undoubtedly better suited to people who pay attention to low power consumption and temperature players .
The card uses a core clock speed of 600 MHz, with its 512 MB of GDDR3 memory clocked at 900 (1800) MHz and 256-bit wide memory bus. Output only have DVI, HDMI.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 launches June 2, 2017, has season pass
- Samsung confirms they won't unveil the S8 at MWC 2017
- White Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available very soon
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni