GALAXY to launch exclusive 9600GT LPLP
GALAXY Microsystems, Tier 1 AIC manufacturer of NVIDIA graphics cards, today launches one of the first special 9600GT Low Profile Low Power version.
GALAXY 9600GT LPLP 's power consumption is less than 60 W so no external 6-pin power connector on-board.
GALAXY GeForce 9600GT Low profile Low Power has 8 layouts PCB that is 203.2mm lengths and only 69.5 mm highs which is standard for mini HTPC case and single slot cooling with copper cooler designed . the big deference of the 9600GT LPLP has no external 6-pin power connector on-board thus energy-efficient.
GALAXY revealed from the data, GPU core TDP have been significantly low after reduce 0.1V voltage. the core temperature could be low nearly 10 degrees as the same cooling. So GALAXY 9600GT LP LP is undoubtedly better suited to people who pay attention to low power consumption and temperature players .
The card uses a core clock speed of 600 MHz, with its 512 MB of GDDR3 memory clocked at 900 (1800) MHz and 256-bit wide memory bus. Output only have DVI, HDMI.
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo and Microsoft team up with Cortana and REACHit searching
- Gartner: Emerging countries pushed smartphone sales 19% during Q1
- Lenovo launches media casting device
- Puzzle gaming just got real, cooperate or die in Magnetic: Cage Closed
- Counter Strike gets airtime on The Joe Rogan Experience
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- G.SKILL Hosts Intel and Samsung Sponsored OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015
- Google Virtual Reality at IMMERSION 2015 in Paris this September
- Revenge-Driven Platformer RONIN Strikes on Steam Early Access
- MAGNETIC: CAGE CLOSED OUT NOW ON STEAM
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt