MAINGEAR, an award-winning PC system integrator of custom gaming solutions, pushes mobile gaming boundaries with the NOMAD 15, its newest gaming laptop packed with an arsenal of cutting-edge components, including up to Intel's 6th Generation Core i7 6700k processor, NVIDIA GTX 980M video card , a 4k G-Sync technology, and more.
A gaming and multimedia lovers' dream, the NOMAD 15 delivers desktop processing power in a portable chassis. The flagship 15-inch notebook comes with a full desktop z170 chipset and is powered by Intel's Skylake i7 6700k processor for incredible performance. In addition, the NOMAD 15's NVIDIA GTX 980M delivers astounding graphics without screen tearing through an ultra-sharp 4K G-Sync display, supports dual Samsung's 950 Pro NVMe SSD's in Raid 0, and has blistering speeds over 3.0 GB/s to instantly access your library of games.
"The power and performance of the NOMAD 15 will stun even the most serious gamer," says Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "Gamers demand the best even while on the go and our latest gaming laptop delivers."
Ideal for gamers unwilling to compromise their gaming experience even when away from their desks, the NOMAD 15 comes equipped with a customizable backlit keyboard for extreme personalization, THX TruStudio Pro for ultra-realistic surround sound, premium DDR4 memory, and Killer E2200 network for the fastest connectivity. To make the NOMAD truly your own, it is also available with MAINGEAR's True Automotive Paint Finish.
"We understand gamers and their need for immersive gaming, which is why we packed the NOMAD 15 with a full set of features to deliver an unmatched sensory experience," adds Santos.
MAINGEAR also announces the availability of their PULSE and NOMAD laptops with Skylake processors. Available in 15-inch and 17-inch models, Intel's Skylake processors deliver up to 15% more power for extreme performance while minimizing energy consumption.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court