Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRDA; CRDB), the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions, has named Robert C. Welsh managing director and vice president for Crawford Global Technical Services (GTSSM). While leading the GTS East region, Welsh will use his varied and wide-ranging experience to help lead GTS East employees in several areas that include strengthening client relationships, cross-selling Crawford services, and driving efforts toward increasing revenue.
"Robert brings a vast amount of claims adjusting, consulting and management experience to Crawford," said Rich Lafayette, senior vice president and GTS chief technical officer. "We are thrilled to have him further enhance what is already a successful part of our GTS team."
Welsh, who is based in the New York City office, has worked for some well-known companies during his 28 years in the industry. His technical experience includes handling complex and large-loss property claims, managing global claims across numerous industries, and providing captive claims management and consulting. During the early part of his career when he worked for Graham Miller, Inc., he was heavily involved in real estate, inland marine and jewelers block commercial property claims.
Welsh earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand