Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRDA; CRDB), the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions, has named Robert C. Welsh managing director and vice president for Crawford Global Technical Services (GTSSM). While leading the GTS East region, Welsh will use his varied and wide-ranging experience to help lead GTS East employees in several areas that include strengthening client relationships, cross-selling Crawford services, and driving efforts toward increasing revenue.
"Robert brings a vast amount of claims adjusting, consulting and management experience to Crawford," said Rich Lafayette, senior vice president and GTS chief technical officer. "We are thrilled to have him further enhance what is already a successful part of our GTS team."
Welsh, who is based in the New York City office, has worked for some well-known companies during his 28 years in the industry. His technical experience includes handling complex and large-loss property claims, managing global claims across numerous industries, and providing captive claims management and consulting. During the early part of his career when he worked for Graham Miller, Inc., he was heavily involved in real estate, inland marine and jewelers block commercial property claims.
Welsh earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Project CARS 2 will run upscaled res on Xbox One X
- Interview and Product Tour With Lian Li's Jameson Chen
- MSI says AMD Radeon RX Vega 'needs a lot of power'
- Titanfall 2 enjoys strong 1 million MAU count
- WB Games opens New York studio for live service support
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced