The global leading professional gaming motherboard brand ASRock announced a new sponsorship with Philippine professional gaming team TNC Pro Team today.
TNC Pro Team was formed in January 2015 through the initiative of TheNet.Com (TNC), by organizing a DOTA2 tournament that will determine the next gaming team to be handled by the company. And that was when TNC Pro Team－"A New Breed of Champions" was born. TNC Pro Team is now one of the top DOTA2 gaming teams in the Philippines today. TheNet.Com (TNC) is the biggest iCafe chain in the Philippines with more than 70 franchises nationwide.
ASRock will sponsor TNC Pro Team members with ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 motherboards to boost the gaming performance. ASRock Z170 Gaming K4 from the Fatal1ty Gaming Series holds two PCIe Gen3 x16 slots for building CrossFireX configurations, with the onboard Purity Sound 3 audio solution, which has unlocked the achievement "General performance: Excellent" on the professional audio testing tool Rightmark. Other huge highlights would be the new Killer LAN chip, Type-C USB 3.1 port on the rear I/O, plus two SATA Express connectors and a PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 slot.
"ASRock is very excited to be the official motherboard sponsor of TNC Pro Team, one of the best Dota 2 professional gaming teams in Philippines. ASRock is looking forward to see TNC Pro Team win more titles by using ASRock gaming motherboards. We look forward to their achievements and to bring their professional gaming skills to the next level!" says James Lee, VP of ASRock Sales and Marketing.
With the new sponsorship, ASRock and TNC Pro Team will be affiliated throughout 2015/2016 and ASRock Fatal1ty gaming series motherboards will support TNC Pro Team's tournaments around the globe. Upcoming events include ESL One 2015 in New York and The Fall Majors in Europe.
For more information on TNC Pro Team please visit :
For more information on ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4, please visit : http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Fatal1ty%20Z170%20Gaming%20K4/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology