PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, Today announced the new Micro sized HP v221w USB Flash Drive. The HP v221w comes in a special high quality alloy casing with a mirror finish, providing a shiny, bright and hip appearance. The design of this drive protects it against scratches, dust and is even water resistant, making it ideal for long term use.
The HP v221w does away with the hassle of taking care of the cap. Its portability is enhanced with a lanyard loop opening located at the head of the USB, which can be attached to key chains, bags and other accessories.
The HP v221w USB Drives weighs only 2.8g, is incredibly small and lightweight, making it very portable and easy to carry in your pocket. Although its dimensions are smaller as well, it boasts capacities from 8GB up to 64GB, thus making it ideal to store and transfer. With this extreme portability and large capacity, you can use this trendy drive to easily share your pictures, movies, music, games, work documents and more.
The drive is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista 7, 8 and also Mac OS 10.3 and above, thus making it more versatile. The HP v221w comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni