ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced G752, a powerful gaming laptop powered by a 6th-generation Intel Core i7 ('Skylake') processor and up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M discrete graphics. ROG G752 has an aggressive design and sports the new ROG Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper color scheme. It features the ROG-exclusive mobile 3D Vapor Chamber thermal system for more efficient cooling and increased stability, along with a backlit anti-ghosting gaming keyboard with 30-key rollover for precise input. ROG G752 can be upgraded to up to 64GB DDR4 RAM for faster, more energy-efficient performance.
ROG G752 has Windows 10 pre-installed and is powered by the latest 6th-generation Intel Core i7 processor, paired with discrete NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M graphics for superior gaming performance and sharp, detailed visuals. ROG G752 features support for the latest DDR4 memory, which is 30% more efficient and 20% faster than the previous-generation DDR3. The four DDR4 slots allow RAM to be upgraded to a maximum of 64GB.
The future of ROG design
ROG G752 has hexagonal design elements and angled edges that mirror that of past ROG gaming laptops, while at the same time representing the latest evolution of ROG design. Its new Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper color scheme has been specially chosen to enhance its modern, angular lines.
Keeping things cool
Temperature uniformity vapor chambers are commonly found alongside high-performance, high-voltage video cards to increase cooling efficiency. The ROG-exclusive mobile 3D Vapor Chamber, together with the copper heat pipe, create an effective and efficient cooling system that helps improve GPU performance for smooth and stable gaming. ROG G752 is the world's first laptop to integrate a vapor chamber into its cooling system.
ROG G752 has a unique thermal design that directs dust into a dust-release tunnel to keep it away from internal components. This prolongs component lifespan and enhances overall stability of the laptop. In addition, dedicated cooling modules for the CPU and GPU help cool each component. Hot exhaust is managed efficiently and expelled through the rear vents to direct heat away from the user for more-comfortable gaming sessions.
A keyboard built for gaming
ROG G752 has an ergonomically-designed keyboard with a key-travel distance of 2.5mm for solid, responsive keystrokes. The anti-ghosting with 30-key rollover feature ensures all inputs are instantaneously and correctly interpreted even if numerous keys are hit simultaneously. There are is a dedicated Record key and several ROG macro keys to program complex multi-key commands.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes